PDA

View Full Version : White Pines fire??

Onlygodknowswhy
01-13-2011, 04:09 AM
I have noticed a few status updates on facebook about a fire at White Pines...apparently in the gym.....wake up soonews and sootoday and find out for us!!

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Hahaha. Sootoday only works 9-5 on weekdays and takes weekends off. Most people are at work by 9. I always go to saultstar.com because the news is up by 7 or 8. If they can have it up that early then it just shows sootoday is lazy.

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 05:45 AM
Hahaha. Sootoday only works 9-5 on weekdays and takes weekends off. Most people are at work by 9. I always go to saultstar.com because the news is up by 7 or 8. If they can have it up that early then it just shows sootoday is lazy.

Gods, you're ignorant as to how things work.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Enlighten me then. Why can Sault star have the news but not sootoday?

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 06:01 AM
Enlighten me then. Why can Sault star have the news but not sootoday?

Sault Star has more employees and a much larger budget. You have no basis in saying that Sootoday only works 9-5 on weekdays and takes weekends off. Get your facts straight before you start typing next time, kitty.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 06:07 AM
Sault Star has more employees and a much larger budget. You have no basis in saying that Sootoday only works 9-5 on weekdays and takes weekends off. Get your facts straight before you start typing next time, kitty.

So exactly how many employees does it take to copy and paste news releases? Hopefully less people than it takes to screw in a light bulb at the Lotus residence.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Actually maybe I am wrong. I didn't take into consideration the time it takes for them to put the link up for their 'Today in History' segment. Hahahaha

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 06:38 AM
So exactly how many employees does it take to copy and paste news releases? Hopefully less people than it takes to screw in a light bulb at the Lotus residence.

You were, at one time, an intelligent and witty poster here. I enjoyed reading your playful banter and the perspective you presented in your posts. What happened to drive you to relentless personal insults and negativity in recent months?

I wish the old Cat would come back to amuse us again one day.

IMHO
01-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Nasty comment indeed. How much do you pay to enjoy these local sites???? ZERO......Since you pay nothing you have no right to complain.

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
The Sault Star online, SooNews and SooToday all have announcements up and it's well before 9am...on a weekday.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 07:31 AM
You were, at one time, an intelligent and witty poster here. I enjoyed reading your playful banter and the perspective you presented in your posts. What happened to drive you to relentless personal insults and negativity in recent months? I wish the old Cat would come back to amuse us again one day. I felt the need to reinvent myself in order to stay relevant. Where would Madonna be if she didn't shed the coned shape boobs? Aside from desperate attempts to fill in the holes in her memory foam matress, she would be out of the limelight. I can't have that. One sure way of being relevant on a bbs is to insult, complain and to talk like you know everything. Plus, I suffer from seasonal depression.

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I felt the need to reinvent myself in order to stay relevant. Where would Madonna be if she didn't shed the coned shape boobs? Aside from desperate attempts to fill in the holes in her memory foam matress, she would be out of the limelight. I can't have that. One sure way of being relevant on a bbs is to insult, complain and to talk like you know everything. Plus, I suffer from seasonal depression.

Fair 'nuff.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Nasty comment indeed. How much do you pay to enjoy these local sites???? ZERO......Since you pay nothing you have no right to complain.

Lol nasty? That's a little too much. Ignorant,maybe. Bad taste? Ya that too. But a word that describes the smell in the bathroom after an evening of binge drinking draft beer, too harsh.

IMHO
01-13-2011, 07:46 AM
ANyone with a ***** name just might be nasty.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 08:03 AM

If we are going to play wheel of fortune, you at least have to give us RSTLNE, Vanna.

Craig Huckerby
01-13-2011, 08:34 AM
SooNews did receive the release from the school board late last night but we were asked not to publish it until after 6:30am this morning.

Luv'inLife
01-13-2011, 08:38 AM
talk about a hijacked thread,lol...I usually find all the earliest stuff on soonews, great job Craig!

Luv'inLife
01-13-2011, 09:46 AM
The reason the news of the fire was all over Facebook last night was one of the teachers sent a message to all of the students in a Facebook group for White Pines. So when my daughter received the notification on her Blackberry last night, she woke me up and told me she wasn't going to school. I looked on the news sites, saw nothing and told her to get her ass back in bed after I read the message from the teacher. She is gloating now but I can't believe they closed the school for something like that. "A minor smoke smell throughout the school?" Seriously?

they are probably checking the electrical problem to make sure it doesnt happen when the school is full of kids...your kid!

dancingqueen
01-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Since you pay nothing you have no right to complain.

Can you show me this amendment under our right to free speech? I wasn't aware of it...
Source and link please.
Thanks.

dancingqueen
01-13-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm more concerned about what kind of place would hire a cat for a 9-5 job....Everyone knows cats are evil, I'd never hire one... unless it was for HR.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm more concerned about what kind of place would hire a cat for a 9-5 job....Everyone knows cats are evil, I'd never hire one... unless it was for HR.

I set my own hours. I live off Docs savings. In my spare time I am a dog groomer. The looks I get are outrageous.

dancingqueen
01-13-2011, 10:34 AM
I set my own hours. I live off Docs savings. In my spare time I am a dog groomer. The looks I get are outrageous.

A front for something evil and diabolical I'm sure.

NewCasa
01-13-2011, 11:43 AM

Durn soft drinks. Always fizzin and dissin.