PDA

View Full Version : Donut rage... gotta love the passion...

chris5
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Wouldnt it be great if all you had to worry about was whether there were sprinkile donuts at Timmies or not... man this customer was nasty... check out the video of the mcnugget lady too.... she freaked when mcdonalds ran out of mcnuggets... LOL

http://www.soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=29371

Peety
01-14-2011, 03:13 PM
I can see her point.

chris5
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
I can see her point.

LOL... Is it the sprinkled donuts or the mcnuggets you have a passion for...

Peety
01-14-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL... Is it the sprinkled donuts or the mcnuggets you have a passion for...

Chocolate

chris5
01-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Ahhhh a chocolate lover... laura secord employees beware... I love LS's chocolate almonds... dont know if id raise a stink if they ran out though...lol

Strife
01-14-2011, 03:36 PM
I watched the video of the McNuggets lady. Can you say psycho? Wow!

@Primetime: I tried your pizza last night. Best in town IMO

dancingqueen
01-15-2011, 12:14 AM
Some cops will pout all day if they are out of their favorite!

That reminds me of this day we ran out of meatballs, and the guy was ordering three subs
Customer: "I'll have a turkey, and a meatball"
me: "sorry sir, we are out of meatballs"
*blink*blink*...... *blank look*
Look of utter sadness as if all that he had known about the world is falling apart around him
5min later
me: "I'll make you some meatballs, gonna take 15 minutes"
customer "okay"
end of story...

LilPuppie
01-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Ahhhh a chocolate lover... laura secord employees beware... I love LS's chocolate almonds... dont know if id raise a stink if they ran out though...lol

We were frequently out of things people loved...like almond bark, chocolate covered ginger, and stuff like that...it broke my heart because some of them had bought it every Christmas for the past twenty years. But nobody ever threw a fit...you`re more likely to find those types at fast food restaurants....maybe the preservatives cause road rage.

chris5
01-15-2011, 09:04 PM
We were frequently out of things people loved...like almond bark, chocolate covered ginger, and stuff like that...it broke my heart because some of them had bought it every Christmas for the past twenty years. But nobody ever threw a fit...you`re more likely to find those types at fast food restaurants....maybe the preservatives cause road rage.

Well you gotta, at the very least, think there are adictive properties to the mcnuggets......LOL why else would someone go off like that... lol... almost like a crack head lookin for a fix... look out...lmao

LilPuppie
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
There was a video on snopes a few years ago about a lady who called 911, yes THAT 911, because she was in Burger Kings drive-thru and they kept giving her the wrong burger and `her kids were hungry!`. When informed that a deputy would not be sent out because of a wrong cheeseburger, the lady became belligerent and insisted the police were supposed to protect her.

I brought in into class the next day as an example of how people waste the police`s time and resources.