PDA

View Full Version : Scared Straight

SIMBA
01-16-2011, 02:11 PM
I watched it last night on A&E and really enjoyed it. I think it's high time we had something like that here. I think the government wastes money educating these kids on how bad drugs are, and how bad bullying, stealing is wrong. Of course it is wrong! Why do you think these kids get such a thrill from doing it?
Maybe the money would be better spend educating these kids the right way. Scare the crap right out of them and show them the consequences in real life!!

D0bb3r
01-16-2011, 03:38 PM
I cant wait to see how this generation of failed children ... chooses to fail at parenting their children !!

riggs
01-16-2011, 04:45 PM
If this experience didn't paint a clear picture of a possible future for these young ladies, nothing will.

SmrtGrl
01-18-2011, 09:53 AM
I cant wait to see how this generation of failed children ... chooses to fail at parenting their children !!

Well said sweetheart!

Scoff
01-18-2011, 12:35 PM
I actually watched this as well, I was at my sister's house and it was on.

I believe in getting scared straight, that's for sure. I was a rotten apple until about 15/16 when getting the sh@t scared out of me worked to set me straight.

"I cant wait to see how this generation of failed children ... chooses to fail at parenting their children !!"

I'm sure this is said every generation about the next generation ...

The kids will be alright, don't you worry.