PDA

View Full Version : pizza projectile

D0bb3r
01-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Thursday after a long day at work, i was asked by my lady to stop on the way home for breadcrumbs. A simple enough task ill admit but i was riled when my efforts proved
fruitless at Food Basics and i needed to drive back into town to Pinos to get them. A simple enough thing but i pride myself in being efficient and was off the mark in this
task. ANYWAYS ... finally i get the breadcrumbs and decide to grab a slice of pizza for the drive home as i had skipped lunch ... not quite Ethiopian hungry but still the urge
was there.

The breadcrumbs in the passenger side and the pizza right beside it, i pull out into traffic and once more head towards home. Ill admit i was speeding just a touch, ill say doing
70 and happy i was passing some of the slower traffic. JUST THEN some self important old fart with a need to police the speed of others, purposely cut in front of me and wags
a finger in the rear view while shaking his head as if i was some child to be scolded.

WELL .. the combination of my own inefficiency .. the $3.50 for less than fresh pizza and now this schmuck, i had to vent a little !! I calmly changed lanes and watched as he
continued wagging that kn0bby finger in my direction, the graceful ark of my half eaten $3.50 slice of pizza, and the satisfying *SPLAT* as is hit and stuck for just a second
on the drivers window partially obscuring his face but still allowing view of his now still kn0bby finger.

That less than fresh pizza was now to me worth well over $10 ... not as an edible food product, but as a projectile !!

everywoman
01-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Hahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!

Luv'inLife
01-22-2011, 02:27 PM
road rage is illegal...dont get caught, lol

Peety
01-22-2011, 02:32 PM
That was good pizza I really enjoyed it,

ByrdDawg
01-22-2011, 02:57 PM
So, after moving the location of this story to somewhere in the southern U.S. and substituting that pizza for a nine millimeter, it doesn't seem quite so funny anymore - or is that just me ?

Anapeg
01-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Milk Duds leave little chocolaty cones all over their windshield and with highway speeds it tends to distract them ,......quickly. I threw mine out the open passengers side window at an irritating fool who picked the wrong time to prove a point with me.

ssmarie
01-22-2011, 03:21 PM
gee good thing that didn't cause an accident resulting in death or something stupid like that

everywoman
01-22-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the other driver who was busy staring and wagging his finger was doing a good job of NOT paying attention to the road. So what's the the difference really?

ssmarie
01-22-2011, 03:37 PM
maybe I was referring to the guy wagging his finger

Anapeg
01-22-2011, 04:04 PM
gee good thing that didn't cause an accident resulting in death or something stupid like that

In the midst of a "pissy" safety rarely crosses my mind. How 'bout you?

8th
01-22-2011, 04:08 PM
some dude with a pizza cut me off the other day and I returned the favor LOL coincidence?

ssmarie
01-22-2011, 04:36 PM
In the midst of a "pissy" safety rarely crosses my mind. How 'bout you?

I can honestly say I have never thrown anything at a moving vehicle and I don't get mad at other drivers - my husband was killed by someone who ran a stop sign. I have had enough grief in my life and stupid drivers are everywhere. There are other ways of dealing with that issue than having a pissy or hissy fit. So in anwer to your question - YES, I do think about safety in a vehicle cause I am not having a pissy

A*lil*Loopy
01-22-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm more of a lady than you'd think. I just flip the bird.

alecat10
01-22-2011, 05:37 PM
sorry, but it's the best laugh I have had so far today!

dancingqueen
01-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Won't someone pleeeeeasse think about the pizza????
What kind was it, did you get dipping sauce for the crust? was that $3.50 before or after taxes?

D0bb3r
01-23-2011, 08:14 AM
So ... moving location back to the Sault and the projectile is once again pizza ... id travel back in time and do it again, only id buy 2 slices
with extra sauce !! BTW road rage doesnt really apply here, i tossed pizza not pull him out of the car and kick his depends up inside him !!

KRP
01-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm surprised my husband hasn't done something along those lines. He usually pulls in front of them and slows right down to tick them off instead or flips them the finger. The only time he won't do that is when he's on his way out to play hockey twice a week.

ByrdDawg
01-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Ok, so the next time you are speeding and a cop pulls in in front of you, slows you down and wags his finger . You look at your passenger seat and lo and behold, you have a box of donuts sitting there. How appropriate ! I bet you would proceed to pepper his windshield with those as you roar past him, right ? Another fun story to share with others.

Anapeg
01-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Ok, so the next time you are speeding and a cop pulls in in front of you, slows you down and wags his finger . You look at your passenger seat and lo and behold, you have a box of donuts sitting there. How appropriate ! I bet you would proceed to pepper his windshield with those as you roar past him, right ? Another fun story to share with others.

You write fun story as though to imply something less than truthful, am I right?

ByrdDawg
01-23-2011, 11:16 AM
You write fun story as though to imply something less than truthful, am I right?

Just trying to make a subtle point. I've had my share of road rage over the years ( yes, that was road rage ) and realize that it is time for me to mellow out. Seen too many stories where this stuff escalates to disaster.

Anapeg
01-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Just trying to make a subtle point. I've had my share of road rage over the years ( yes, that was road rage ) and realize that it is time for me to mellow out. Seen too many stories where this stuff escalates to disaster.

Here I can identify. I've had to speak with much younger police officers then my self and explain my behaviour. Embarrassing.

everywoman
01-23-2011, 12:19 PM
LOL Anapeg! I can just see you being all head down, tail between the legs! Too cute.

D0bb3r
01-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Just trying to make a subtle point

Neither your point nor your idiocy is subtle ... you like to paint a picture full of convenient falsehoods to prove a point ... ill do the same.

The place is utopia and the projectile is glowing complements on his fashionable attire ... see all is right and good, has nothing to do with
situation at hand but neither does yours. Perhaps next youll have me starting nuclear war at the SPCA when a dog craps on my lawn !!

Anapeg
01-23-2011, 12:37 PM
LOL Anapeg! I can just see you being all head down, tail between the legs! Too cute.

Last time a little lady cop was all set to arrest me until I offered to walk to her car. She tried to make the point I had threatened the other fellow and I pointed out that I had not. What I had in fact done was to offer to hit him as he was adamant that I had almost hit him with my truck. Timid indecisive drivers send me over the edge with little or no effort. I have hit others simply to prove the point that I was in fact right. Not with fists but rather with a vehicle to vehicle reminder. Last time she said she was going to entre my name and particulars on the computer and I pointed out that she need not open a new file but bring up my name and number and it would be there to add to.

ByrdDawg
01-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Neither your point nor your idiocy is subtle ... you like to paint a picture full of convenient falsehoods to prove a point ... ill do the same.

The place is utopia and the projectile is glowing complements on his fashionable attire ... see all is right and good, has nothing to do with
situation at hand but neither does yours. Perhaps next youll have me starting nuclear war at the SPCA when a dog craps on my lawn !!

I guess there is such a thing as "BBS Rage". Ok, you have frightened me and I am running away from this thread never to return. Have a nice day.

D0bb3r
01-23-2011, 01:11 PM
NAhhh .. i think thats where your mistake is, i was not enraged when i tossed the pizza nor when i replied !! I may have found a different way
to express myself then calling you a name, but in truth the insult came to my head and i liked the sound of it and banged it into the keyboard.
My issue wasnt with you as a person but with your need to get creative, adding/exaggerating details in order to find fault.

leafs93
01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
just add another self-important driver to the city's roads.And of course the laugh brigade.....who find it so funny. So if this happened to you from some other driver.....would it be so funny? Or how far would YOUR road rage have gotten? Pathetic.

BFLPE
01-23-2011, 04:53 PM
just add another self-important driver to the city's roads.And of course the laugh brigade.....who find it so funny. So if this happened to you from some other driver.....would it be so funny? Or how far would YOUR road rage have gotten? Pathetic.:thumbs_up:

everywoman
01-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey, I'm the laugh brigade. Cool!

cybolynx
01-23-2011, 06:38 PM
the only thing that comes to mind is ... 2 donkeys ...

oh yAy lets cut off traffic .. oh YaY lets throw things at other cars ...

if it was me id take down the license plate number and then id call it into the police ... simple as that ... i have done it wile walking ill do it wile driving ... ignorance is no reason to be stupid ... thats how kids die ...

D0bb3r
01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
thats how kids die ...

HAHAHA .. youre a silly little thing who has lost grip on reality .. constantly exaggerating things to the extreme just lent merit to your argument.

SmrtGrl
01-23-2011, 10:10 PM
All I can say is it's a darn good thing you remembered those breadcrumbs mister! Broccoli casserole just doesn't work without them!

Oscar_Leroy
01-23-2011, 10:11 PM

That's one hell of a title. I envy you...

Oscar_Leroy
01-23-2011, 10:17 PM
This story would be a whole lot funnier if it were summer and his window was rolled down! It would be unfortunate for the other driver, but hard not to laugh at at the same time. I think the reason this story is so funny is because the idea of throwing pizza at somebody for cutting you off is so absurd.

I don't think laughing at this story makes you a bad person. Was it dangerous? Probably. Can we all say we would handle ourselves in a completely calm manner if we ended up in the same situation? Probably not.

cybolynx
01-23-2011, 10:23 PM
HAHAHA .. youre a silly little thing who has lost grip on reality .. constantly exaggerating things to the extreme just lent merit to your argument.

its perfectly human to justify ones own actions ... but moraly it was wrong .. funny yes indeed ...

D0bb3r
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Ahhhh ... i dont suggest that it was right or completely safe but if the old fart got so rattled he drove into a utility pole thats a risk im willing to take.

everywoman
01-23-2011, 11:32 PM
"like"

dancingqueen
01-24-2011, 01:23 AM
just add another self-important driver to the city's roads.And of course the laugh brigade.....who find it so funny. So if this happened to you from some other driver.....would it be so funny? Or how far would YOUR road rage have gotten? Pathetic.

Well, this wouldn't happen to me, because I don't drive like an arrogant prick. So yes, this is funny to me.
get off your pedestal.

Super Gram
01-24-2011, 06:34 AM
Well, this wouldn't happen to me, because I don't drive like an arrogant prick. So yes, this is funny to me.
get off your pedestal.

:thumbs_up:

gouligann
01-24-2011, 07:16 AM

I guess I'm a member too. I Lol'ed my a** off. Too funny.

Scoff
01-24-2011, 01:13 PM
That old fart needs to be put to sleep, I really can't stand arse-holes like that and this city has it's share of dementia riddled fogies.

Good story, good for a laugh and I wish I had the audacity to throw a pizza at some idiot and have it land on his wind-shield.

Also, let me guess ... this old fart probably pulled into the "passing" lane too, didn't he? (I know you said you were passing cars).

Why do people use the "passing" lane in Sault Ste Marie as the cruising lane? It's horrible here for that.

chris5
01-24-2011, 01:36 PM
D0bb3r throws pizza at people who get in his way... Dix is tiny says that he is behind you and annapeg likes to bump people that annoy him with his car... What a trio...You should start a support group togeather...

Koss
01-24-2011, 02:18 PM
There are no passing lanes on two lane roads in Ontario. You can drive in either lane of your choice and the speed limit applies to both.

leafs93
01-24-2011, 05:09 PM
get off your pedestal.

uummm what pedestal is that? The one to be a responsible driver and follow the rules of the road? Driving is a privilege, not a right. Hard to stand on the side lines and laugh, when insurance premiums are sky rocketing due to ignorant drivers. Some days it must be real hard for you to get out of bed and put on your big girl pants and act like and adult.

Dragonfly
01-24-2011, 05:21 PM
I have to say that I do find it quite funny, however, I do think it was quite dangerous and the old man could have done much more than hit a pole in all reality...but again, gave me quite the chuckle

KRP
01-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Ignorant drivers applies to not just those who decide to drive faster. It also applies to those that drive slower than others that for whatever reason they decide to cut over either at the last second, cut over in front of faster moving vehicles and slow down, pull out and slow down holding up traffic, do 10-20 under the speed limit, pay more attention to with is in their mirrors rather than where they are driving. The list can go on and on.

Not everyone is going to agree with this, not everyone is going to find it funny. If you don't like this, put on your big girl panties and suck it up. Don't like it, don't reply... pretty simple concept really. Don't see the point of sitting at your computer reprimanding those who found this funny when I'm sure you're not a perfect driver 100% of the time yourself.

Yes I found this funny, would I do it? No, but that doesn't mean I haven't felt like doing it quite a few times. After having someone cut me off only to slow right down to either turn or just because they can. The speeding up to pass you only to cut you off to turn right away is what gets me, why not just pull behind me where there is plenty of room. I usually honk my horn and show them what pretty colour nail polish I'm wearing that day.

leafs93
01-24-2011, 05:42 PM
LMAO.......I got on my big girl panties.....and this still is not funny. How bout taking your own advice, if you don't like it don't reply. I think My reply was to DQ who told me to get off my pedestal. Still haven't found out what pedestal that is. And yes, I would say my driving is pretty friggin good.......when I get in my vehicle, I use it to do just that. Transport me safely to my destination. I don't use my vehicle to intimidate others, I don't use my vehicle to put other's in harms way. If someone has a problem with my driving, so be it. I do the speed limit, I properly change lanes WITH a signal light.I follow the rules of the road....and you know why ......I VALUE MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!

Anapeg
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
D0bb3r throws pizza at people who get in his way... Dix is tiny says that he is behind you and annapeg likes to bump people that annoy him with his car... What a trio...You should start a support group togeather...

I was in anger management but they asked me not to return without medication.

chris5
01-24-2011, 06:10 PM
I was in anger management but they asked me not to return without medication.

lmao

dancingqueen
01-24-2011, 06:27 PM
uummm what pedestal is that? The one to be a responsible driver and follow the rules of the road?
Yes

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Hard to stand on the side lines and laugh, when insurance premiums are sky rocketing due to ignorant drivers.
I don't think it's due to ignorant drivers, I think most drivers are knowledgeable about what they are doing...
Oh, you're trying to sound distinguished using "ignorant" incorrectly, which you will now try to justify your incorrect use through elaborate re-wording of everything you just said

Some days it must be real hard for you to get out of bed and put on your big girl pants and act like and adult.
no, I just don't act like an adult, but I put on my big girl panties every day I get up, sounds like you need to do the same.

dancingqueen
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
LMAO.......I got on my big girl panties.....and this still is not funny. How bout taking your own advice, if you don't like it don't reply. I think My reply was to DQ who told me to get off my pedestal. Still haven't found out what pedestal that is. And yes, I would say my driving is pretty friggin good.......when I get in my vehicle, I use it to do just that. Transport me safely to my destination. I don't use my vehicle to intimidate others, I don't use my vehicle to put other's in harms way. If someone has a problem with my driving, so be it. I do the speed limit, I properly change lanes WITH a signal light.I follow the rules of the road....and you know why ......I VALUE MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!

bull stinky.
You must be the only perfect driver in this city.
Stop lying, it destroys what little credibility you have, not only are you on a pedestal, but you lie about said pedestal

dancingqueen
01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
I think it`s funny when people act like they never speed, and are perfect drivers...
Such liars.

leafs93
01-24-2011, 07:01 PM
And you have personally driven with me?? NO i don't speed, i have no need to . I know how to leave ahead of time to get where I want to go. I did not say i was perfect, don't go putting words into my mouth. But yes I am a darn good driver. Only I am in control of my vehicle, therefore I pay attention to what I do. IF you want to be a moron and speed, cut people off, wiggle fingers, throw objects, whatever........go ahead. Like I said i value my license and would not put it in jeopardy because some other fool feels like they own the road. Yes is use my signal light ALWAYS...even if it is 3 in the morning on a desolate road....why....because good driving habits. Got your panties in a bunch??? NOT my problem. Lying, I am not. As for whatever credibility i hold with you.....i could care the sweat of a thousand fleas backsides. I know what i do, and I don't have to lie about it. I am the same behind a computer or in person. Trust me.......that's NO lie.

dancingqueen
01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
blah blah blah...

:rolleyes:
uh-huh....
okay.
If you don't care what I think, why such a long rebuttal?
It's okay, I know you care.

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 07:40 AM
uummm what pedestal is that?

I believe that would be the "im a bright and shining star, an example the rest of you lowly people could learn from" pedestal.

It is a funny post intended to make people laugh, its funny because of the extreme nature of it you fool... i guess this simple fact
escapes you. It isnt as if i drive around town with several pizza boxes on the passenger side just waiting for an excuse to heave a
slice out he window, I simply offered one extreme reaction to another.

gouligann
01-25-2011, 08:01 AM
I love the old farts (AND young idiots) who pull out in front of me onto the highway. No one is behind me many times, so they could have waited a few seconds, but they make me hit the brakes instead. Then some of them cruise along below the speed limit. Those ones make my blood boil.

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Choose whichever speed your comfortable with, i dont have an issue with that as long as you dont effect the flow of traffic.
If your comfort level negatively effects others its time to change or get off the road ... just a thought we have a minimum
driving age, why dont we have a maximum ??

chris5
01-25-2011, 05:41 PM
Choose whichever speed your comfortable with, i dont have an issue with that as long as you dont effect the flow of traffic.
If your comfort level negatively effects others its time to change or get off the road ... just a thought we have a minimum
driving age, why dont we have a maximum ??

I still say you only threw the pizza at him cause you could see it was an old man... but answer me this... I ask again.... would you have thrown the pizza if it was a big burly biker... Big talk when it was a 70 year old man pi$$ing you off...

How do you know he didnt look.... saw how far behind him you were... did not realize you were driving above the speed limit... changes lanes and then he looks again and there you are... then he wags his finger at you saying you are going too fast... could he have misjudged his ability to change lanes safely cause you were speeding... never know...

get off your high horse... Maybe you should go to anger management... If you had bumped him from behind who do you think
the cops would be giving a ticket to... YOU... I cant stant the people who drive around town in the winter like they are driving in formula one... slow down and you wont have to waste any more pizza...

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
HAHAHAH ...

In your fantasy you have him not noticing me yet still able to wag a finger at me ??

As for the size of the guy you obviously know nothing about me at all ... if someone is acting like a retard i have no issues at all
letting him know exactly how i feel. My high horse ?? please let me know at what point i mounted such horse, a simple copy/paste
should do the trick. And anger management ... yet another assumption on your part, you really havent a clue do you !!

If you had bumped him from behind who do you think the cops would be giving a ticket to
Yet another fool who feels the need to change the scenario just to make his argument hold water ... pull yer head out of your ass man !!

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 07:27 PM
If you had bumped him from behind who do you think
the cops would be giving a ticket to... YOU...

In that case, I'm sure the pizza could have been saved and given to the cop as a bribe.

leafs93
01-25-2011, 07:30 PM
LMAO........looks like you have a pedestal of your own to get off of!

riggs
01-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Thursday after a long day at work, i was asked by my lady to stop on the way home for breadcrumbs. A simple enough task ill admit but i was riled when my efforts proved
fruitless at Food Basics and i needed to drive back into town to Pinos to get them. A simple enough thing but i pride myself in being efficient and was off the mark in this
task. ANYWAYS ... finally i get the breadcrumbs and decide to grab a slice of pizza for the drive home as i had skipped lunch ... not quite Ethiopian hungry but still the urge
was there.

The breadcrumbs in the passenger side and the pizza right beside it, i pull out into traffic and once more head towards home. Ill admit i was speeding just a touch, ill say doing
70 and happy i was passing some of the slower traffic. JUST THEN some self important old fart with a need to police the speed of others, purposely cut in front of me and wags
a finger in the rear view while shaking his head as if i was some child to be scolded.

WELL .. the combination of my own inefficiency .. the $3.50 for less than fresh pizza and now this schmuck, i had to vent a little !! I calmly changed lanes and watched as he
continued wagging that kn0bby finger in my direction, the graceful ark of my half eaten $3.50 slice of pizza, and the satisfying *SPLAT* as is hit and stuck for just a second
on the drivers window partially obscuring his face but still allowing view of his now still kn0bby finger.

That less than fresh pizza was now to me worth well over $10 ... not as an edible food product, but as a projectile !!

Kudos to you Dobb3r. Normally I cringe at the thought of another pizza thread, but you've created one that has endured and entertained the Soonet masses......:thumbs_up:

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
LMAO........looks like you have a pedestal of your own to get off of!

Since we apparently have multiple people on pedestals, there is only one way to handle this conflict:

http://judyonthenet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/american-gladiators-melissa-2a.png

chris5
01-25-2011, 07:48 PM
I dont consider myself to be on a pedestal... Just dont find anything funny about throwing pizza at a senior... regardless of what they do... JMHO

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 07:52 PM
YAWN ... ok weve heard that, you have anything new to add ??

How about going back to what ever it is you do and allow people to enjoy themselves once again !!

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Damn.. I was hoping for a jousting match. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure throwing pizza is illegal in American Gladiator style jousting so you should have no moral objections... Something to think about...

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Listen... If I had a meltdown and threw pizza or anything else for that matter at another motorist, I would not start a thread braggin about it...It is my opinion and that is that... I dont find it funny at all... Im done arguing symantics on really foolish behavior... Some think its funny some think its not... Im one that thinks its real immature...

leafs93
01-25-2011, 08:04 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh wait..........I see, the old man was in the wrong because he wagged a finger at you.......oh yeah.......he was breaking the law by .....?? Then again you were only speeding and throwing objects out your window.....I can see where the old guy went wrong. Clearly..........

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
I don't remember this thread being about who was right or wrong......

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
I don't remember this thread being about who was right or wrong......

Are you new here? Every thread is about who is right or wrong.

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Are you new here? Every thread is about who is right or wrong.

Haha you're right I don't know WHAT I was thinking....thanks for the reminder ;)

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:15 PM
oh smrtgrl... go away... lol... what do you think the debate is about... I, like others, think throwing pizza at senior citizens is wrong...regardless of what the old guy did... D0bb3r and others think its funny(right)... have you even read the whole thread...It is threads like this that keep me coming back... LOL... and D0bb3r... you probably are a real good guy like smrtgrl says... I dont doubt it at all... we just disagree on this particular issue... and probably a few others... lol....

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Actually if you want to break down right and wrong ... the old man purposely swerved in front of me cutting into my lane
[re: careless/reckless driving]I tossed pizza [re: littering] And BTW if i had ran into the back of him HE would have been
at fault !! When changing lanes you have a responsibility to ensure the way is clear and that you leave enough space for
the flow of traffic to adjust without radical breaking.

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:17 PM
oh smrtgrl... go away... lol... what do you think the debate is about... I, like others, think throwing pizza at senior citizens is wrong...regardless of what the old guy did... D0bb3r and others think its funny(right)... have you even read the whole thread...It is threads like this that keep me coming back... LOL... and D0bb3r... you probably are a real good guy like smrtgrl says... I dont doubt it at all... we just disagree on this particular issue... and probably a few others... lol....

Of course I read the whole thread...I was sitting right beside d0bb3r when he originally posted it. And my last two comments were purely in jest. You really need to stop jumping onto the negative wagon do you have a sense of humour at all?

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:18 PM
To be fair, it might not be littering. I'm sure there were a few happy seagulls readily available to clean up the mess cause by your driving induced pizza rage.

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Next time ill use pasta .... in a can !!

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Next time ill use pasta .... in a can !!

I'm just glad you didn't throw the breadcrumbs!

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Careful.. Don't want to cause a riot.

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
I like how your road rage is based around an Italian food theme.

leafs93
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
nope, read your first post........you were speeding......you started it. suck it up buttercup

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:27 PM
I could tell Chris5 about the time you helped the elderly man get a shopping cart, or helped the lady who's blanket got caught in the wheel of her motorized chair as her hubby stared at her blankly, but I don't want to ruin his impression of what a jerk you are lol

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 08:29 PM
College kids in Toronto tossed a huge bag of birdseed off the gardener express way [3-4 lanes of highway] down onto the road below.
The geese went nuts .. there were 1000 geese from the park eating the seed and blocking the road [4 lanes east and 4 lanes west]
for over an hour. Police were shooing them off the road but there were just too many, it was like scooping sand with your hand !!

Oscar_Leroy
Apparently throwing pizza while driving is more common than one would think.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wGApoKJBIrM/Seel2y7mfcI/AAAAAAAAAMc/mo_bNI6j93w/s400/thrower.jpg

leafs93
and you think throwing your pizza out is "littering" and that is what this is about??? LMAO...........

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Apparently throwing pizza while driving is more common than one would think.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wGApoKJBIrM/Seel2y7mfcI/AAAAAAAAAMc/mo_bNI6j93w/s400/thrower.jpg

OMG I so owned one of those!!! wow that brings back some memories!!

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:31 PM
I really dont think he did it on purpose... I think he thought he had time and made a mistake cause you were going over the speed limit... happens all the time when I turn onto great northern road... look one way car is way back look the other way... clear.... you go and then boom look in the rear view mirror and the guy is right there cause the guy was doing 100kmph...

He wagged his finger at you cause he thought you were going to fast that i agree with... if you had been doing the speed limit you would have got to eat your pizza...lol... You dont know what he was thinking any more than I do... you have your take on the story and I have mine... but it is your story... lol... So next time bite your tounge and eat your pizza... remember you were hungry... not ethopian hungry but hungry none the less...lol

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Of course I read the whole thread...I was sitting right beside d0bb3r when he originally posted it. And my last two comments were purely in jest. You really need to stop jumping onto the negative wagon do you have a sense of humour at all?

Because I dont think throwing pizza at a senior citizen is funny... im negative... come on...

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:35 PM
OMG I so owned one of those!!! wow that brings back some memories!!

Doesn't it??

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:37 PM
smrtgrl... you are dobb3r's better half... it makes sense now... well please understand that im sure your hubby is a great guy... just dont think its funny to throw pizza... for whatever reason... thats all...

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Because I dont think throwing pizza at a senior citizen is funny... im negative... come on...

The negative comment was aimed at you thinking I hadn't read the thread and didn't know what I was talking about. The part where you didn't pick up on my kidding around, not about your opinion.

D0bb3r
AHAH you are a total and complete idiot chris ... your opinion which was gleaned from the recounting of someone who
was actual there over rides that very same accounting. I have refrained from insulting your intelligence but apparently
i gave you too much credit !!

SmrtGrl
Doesn't it??

Oh how I wish I were a kid again!!! We had the best toys don't ya think?

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:39 PM
smrtgrl... you are dobb3r's better half... it makes sense now... well please understand that im sure your hubby is a great guy... just dont think its funny to throw pizza... for whatever reason... thats all...

I'm hardly his better half....just his other half. But I'm proud to be just the same :)

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
D0bb3r... do you think throwing bird seed off the gardner expressway was funny???

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm hardly his better half....just his other half. But I'm proud to be just the same :)

I can tell... that is great... nothin personal here... im sure you have lots to be proud of... I mean that sincerly...

D0bb3r
01-25-2011, 08:42 PM
I thought it was great ... a practical joke that targeted a huge amount of people !!

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:45 PM
AHAH you are a total and complete idiot chris ... your opinion which was gleaned from the recounting of someone who
was actual there over rides that very same accounting. I have refrained from insulting your intelligence but apparently
i gave you too much credit !!

Gotta watch calling people idiots... I got a pm warning for using that word... but i wont complain... This has been kinda fun... Im going by your story when I say what I say... you think you know what he was thinking ... pretty good... speeding past him throwing pizza and you had the time to read his mind on what his intentions were... come on.... ill let the idiot go this time but there is not need for that... im not calling anyone an idiot...

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah, we really did have the best toys...

chris5
01-25-2011, 08:47 PM
I thought it was great ... a practical joke that targeted a huge amount of people !!

well im gonna leave this one alone... Holding up traffic and putting drivers and birds at risk is not funny at all... IMO...

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeah, we really did have the best toys...

Kids nowadays are really missing out...they'd rather play overpriced video games. And even if you were to buy them toys they are so poorly made they break the first day, its really quite sad

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:55 PM
yeah for sure.. We had some pretty cool toys for sure. They don't have things like Castle Greyskull anymore. Makes me sad. I promise when I have kids, they will be well educated in retro toys and shows.

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:56 PM
well im gonna leave this one alone... Holding up traffic and putting drivers and birds at risk is not funny at all... IMO...

He agrees...

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/super%20funny%20pictures%20of%20animals/hilarious%20funny%20cute%20pictures%20of_serious-dog-is-serious.jpg

Oscar_Leroy
01-25-2011, 08:57 PM
I have to say.. Sorry if my commentary is annoying anybody.. I'm overtired and really bored...

SmrtGrl
01-25-2011, 09:00 PM
yeah for sure.. We had some pretty cool toys for sure. They don't have things like Castle Greyskull anymore. Makes me sad. I promise when I have kids, they will be well educated in retro toys and shows.

okay now you're just making me sad...lol. I wish I still had my old toys but I don't, that's what moving a zillion times will do. When I lived in Thunder Bay they had this really cool store with all the old toys in it, it was great.

chris5
01-25-2011, 09:00 PM
He agrees...

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/super%20funny%20pictures%20of%20animals/hilarious%20funny%20cute%20pictures%20of_serious-dog-is-serious.jpg

now that is a great pic...

chris5
01-25-2011, 09:03 PM
G-night d0bb3r.... g-night smrtgrl... g-night oscar.... sleep well my fellow sooneters....

SIMBA
01-25-2011, 11:33 PM
nope, read your first post........you were speeding......you started it. suck it up buttercup

That's right! I agree.
That was the most juvenile thing! This person is proud of the fact they threw pizza at someone? lol! One of these days this person will piss the wrong person off!

BFLPE
01-26-2011, 12:32 AM
lol, this is still going. It seems like a lot of soonet posters would find armpit farts amusing.

Whether or not the older guy purposely tried to slow down the pizza man or not doesn't matter IMO. Two wrongs still don't make a right and acting like a high school clown is not something to be done from behind the steering wheel.

dancingqueen
01-26-2011, 01:41 AM
I love how everyone on here implies that they never speed.
Everyone in this city speeds, stop acting high and mighty.

Anapeg
01-26-2011, 01:45 AM
I can't sleep and I sure as hell could go for a piece of za right now!

dancingqueen
01-26-2011, 01:49 AM
go drive like an idiot in front of D003br, I wonder if he takes orders or if it's just you get what you get...

Anapeg
01-26-2011, 02:00 AM
go drive like an idiot in front of D003br, I wonder if he takes orders or if it's just you get what you get...

If that is all it takes I should have at least one slice stuck to one of my vehicles now. I drive way way faster than my Guardian Angle can fly but I don't give a damn.

chris5
01-26-2011, 09:55 AM

DQ... what a great laugh this early in the day... cheers...

Peety
01-26-2011, 10:03 AM
DQ... what a great laugh this early in the day... cheers...

LOL. That was funny.

dancingqueen
01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Well D00b3r if you do take orders, I will need a description of your vehicle, and the licence plate number, and I'll have a meat lovers please.

D0bb3r
01-26-2011, 04:25 PM
One day ill buy you a slice DQ !!

8th
01-26-2011, 04:29 PM
and DObb3r I think dancingqueen wants extra sausage too

D0bb3r
01-26-2011, 04:43 PM
I was refraining from making a meatlovers joke ... thank you for saving me from myself !!

dancingqueen
01-26-2011, 09:06 PM
and DObb3r I think dancingqueen wants extra sausage too

I'm not picky, I love all kinds of meat...
The more, the merrier

dancingqueen
01-26-2011, 09:07 PM
I was refraining from making a meatlovers joke ... thank you for saving me from myself !!

Now why refrain? There's no fun in that!

D0bb3r
01-27-2011, 07:06 AM
Mostly because im sure there are people out there that would love to whine about the innuendo and have this thread deleted
because it offends them.

dancingqueen
01-27-2011, 08:07 AM
yah, there are a lot of people here who like to pretend they are offended just to hear themselves whine...

chris5
01-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey D0bb3r ran across this and I though of you... now you will understand why people who are not there when the pizza is thrown, may ask "why did he do that??".... LOL

http://www.clipupload.com/clip/showphoto.php/photo/23645/si/cat

everywoman
01-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Hahahaha!!!

D0bb3r
01-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Hahahah ...thats great !!

chris5
01-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Hahahah ...thats great !!

I thought so too... Cheers...