PDA

View Full Version : pannini

Melanie Booker
01-28-2011, 02:19 PM
lets hear your best pannini recipes.

love my new grill! :)

need some new ideas, i've grilled just about everything in the house. So far grilled pineaple is my fave side for almost anything!

ssmarie
01-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Pizza Panini: Fill Italian bread slices with favorite pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings.

Turkey Club Sandwich Panini: Sliced turkey, swiss cheese, bacon slices (pre-cooked), tomato slices, and mayo, grilled on bread of choice.

Shaved Smoked Ham, Cheddar Cheese, and Tomato Panini: Pile above and add mayonnaise and/or mustard into sourdough bread and grill.

Ham or Turkey and Pepperjack Cheese Panini: Pile above into English muffin or sourdough bread and grill.

Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Panini: Layer thinly sliced ingredients inside bread of choice (ciabatta is a good choice). Add favorite spreads or drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and a sprinkle of garlic, if desired, before grilling.

Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Havarti Cheese Panini: Add mayonnaise if desired or drizzle with Italian dressing. Grill on Italian bread and serve with a variety of olives.

Grilled Veggie Panini: Lightly grill veggies of choice (onions, mushrooms and thinly-sliced zucchini for instance) and fill bread of choice with the veggies and cheese or tofu.

Good Ol’ Grilled Cheese Panini: Just like it sounds. Experiment with favorite varieties of cheeses. Crispy and delicious.

Grilled Mushroom, Tomato, and Onion Panini: Add bread and condiments of choice.

Begin with a sweet bread or even day-old sliced cake. Try experimenting with fillings such as:

Cinnamon, sugar, and butter

Cream cheese and strawberry jam

gouligann
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
OMG, those sound good~!

BrAt
02-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Mmmm... paninis are delish! I love, love, LOVE bbq chicken and mozzarella!