PDA

View Full Version : The t.p bandit

HDV
01-30-2011, 09:07 AM
FUNNY STORY I FOUND ON SOOTODAY.

http://sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=50574

DeleteAccout
01-30-2011, 09:09 AM
haha, I was just going t post this. This was awesome.

maloo
01-30-2011, 09:45 AM
My husband read me this story this morning, funny story.....
However after a party they should be grateful the only thing broken or missing was a few rolls of toilet paper...I would not have been complaining to my friends afterwards that they used too much TP at the party!!

Dragonfly
01-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Haha she's one of my friends. I have been watching this on FB, it is definitely hilarious.

tippikitty
01-30-2011, 10:13 AM
It's not funny. It's stupid. Who in their right mind sends a email to all the people at the party complaining about their use of toilet paper? Really? If your that worried about others use of your toilet paper then maybe you should not invite people to your house.
I'm sorry but this person sounds like an idiot. I can't even believe she would tell people, let alone send it in for a news story. Stupid.

Peety
01-30-2011, 10:16 AM
It's not funny. It's stupid. Who in their right mind sends a email to all the people at the party complaining about their use of toilet paper? Really? If your that worried about others use of your toilet paper then maybe you should not invite people to your house.
I'm sorry but this person sounds like an idiot. I can't even believe she would tell people, let alone send it in for a news story. Stupid.

It does not take long to use 4 rolls when there is alot of people.
I agree dumb.

HDV
01-30-2011, 10:18 AM

I have to agree with you on this one. Really though, who has a party then emails everyone that attended cause there was no T.P left? Like really? That is a little rude I would say.

HDV
01-30-2011, 10:19 AM
It does not take long to use 4 rolls when there is alot of people.
I agree dumb.

very true. In my house, with my spouse, daughter and myself we go threw 2 rolls a day.

Peety
01-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Next party every one will bring there own roll.
To even think they stole it.lol

HDV
01-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Next party every one will bring there own roll.
To even think they stole it.lol

what a insult eh. Over toilet paper...

98sierra
01-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Did she ever think some of the food she served gave people the runs. lol

tippikitty
01-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Do you really think there will be another party? I sure in the hell wouldn't be going. Who knows what she'll accuse people of stealing next time.

8th
01-30-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm sure there will be a part 2 for this story when she discovers the half box of missing kleenex

cybolynx
01-30-2011, 10:49 AM
haha funny story indeed ... but yeah i woudlent cry over 4 rolls of toilet paper considering those "double rolls" are not even double a normal roll ...
the only time i think id would complain is if i had a 32rolls go missing in one night ...

tippikitty
01-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Or tampons!

D0bb3r
01-30-2011, 11:11 AM
On an unrelated note .. i hope all enjoyed the party last night, but upon waking this morning i realized the roll of toonies was missing.
How did you go through that many coins, i dont even have a juke-box !!

BTW you buncha self important judging morons who only find quality of self by pointing out faults in others ... IT WAS A STORY INTENDED TO BE FUNNY

tippikitty
01-30-2011, 11:16 AM
Well guess what???? It wasn't funny!!!

Peety
01-30-2011, 11:17 AM
On an unrelated note .. i hope all enjoyed the party last night, but upon waking this morning i realized the roll of toonies was missing.
How did you go through that many coins, i dont even have a juke-box !!

BTW you buncha self important judging morons who only find quality of self by pointing out faults in others ... IT WAS A STORY INTENDED TO BE FUNNY

How is it funny? being called a thief?

SmrtGrl
01-30-2011, 11:18 AM
Personally I thought it was hilarious. She complained to her friends even accused them of stealing so they turned the tables on her. I think it was a great revenge and maybe one day she'll realize the hidden lesson.

Peety
01-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Personally I thought it was hilarious. She complained to her friends even accused them of stealing so they turned the tables on her. I think it was a great revenge and maybe one day she'll realize the hidden lesson.

Turning the tables was funny..

D0bb3r
01-30-2011, 11:20 AM
I guess that would put you in the previously mentioned self important judging column !!

Peety
01-30-2011, 11:22 AM
I guess that would put you in the previously mentioned self important judging column !!

Her friends made a point in a nice way,
Make a poll.

ssmarie
01-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Her friends made a point in a nice way,
Make a poll.

I agree - I think she got the message from her friends too - hence the letter to SooToday

Dragonfly
01-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Haha, I don't think she should have messaged ppl about toilet paper but I do think the TP delivery is absolutely hilarious

dancingqueen
01-30-2011, 02:29 PM
I don't think she is realizing that her friends... they are making fun of her....

D0bb3r
01-30-2011, 02:34 PM
I dont think she posted because she though she was righteous in here theft accusations .. isnt it possible that here friends aided
her in seeing how ridiculous she was. And then chose to post the funny story as a sharing with the public her laughing at herself !!

Super Gram
01-30-2011, 03:06 PM
To each their own!!!!!

dancingqueen
01-30-2011, 03:08 PM
I dont think she posted because she though she was righteous in here theft accusations .. isnt it possible that here friends aided
her in seeing how ridiculous she was. And then chose to post the funny story as a sharing with the public her laughing at herself !!

It is quite possible. I just don't think it's the case. /shrug

I Wonder Why
01-30-2011, 05:08 PM
I don't think her problems are behind her, I think they are above her head

01-30-2011, 10:08 PM
But But but they were double rolls!

everywoman
01-30-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't think she is realizing that her friends... they are making fun of her....

This is kinda what I was thinking too...

Giggle Squirt
01-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Next time she has a party she should hand out 5 **** tickets at the door to each guest. Then she won't have a problem.

starterwiz
01-31-2011, 10:41 PM
Next time she has a party she should hand out 5 **** tickets at the door to each guest. Then she won't have a problem.
Lol. That's funny. I hope I get to crash that party.

TNT
02-01-2011, 09:37 AM
I know these two, thats hilarious. Maybe not wrinting in to a news column to report tp theft, but the fact that random pple bombarded them with tp rolls for 2 days after.

Xzavia
02-01-2011, 09:45 AM
This is kinda what I was thinking too...

Me three! LOL....

Peety
02-01-2011, 10:21 AM
I know these two, thats hilarious. Maybe not wrinting in to a news column to report tp theft, but the fact that random pple bombarded them with tp rolls for 2 days after.

Geez I need paper towel.

velredrx8
02-01-2011, 10:54 AM
At first it might seem petty but what if you go do a number 2 and lo and behold you don't have toilet paper because someone took it, I don't think anyone would be too impressed.

I Wonder Why
02-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Nice try

Dragonfly
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM
At first it might seem petty but what if you go do a number 2 and lo and behold you don't have toilet paper because someone took it, I don't think anyone would be too impressed.

Meh, take a sock off lol

chris5
02-01-2011, 09:18 PM
very true. In my house, with my spouse, daughter and myself we go threw 2 rolls a day.

WOW>>>> Thats a lot of tp.... LMAO

Giggle Squirt
02-01-2011, 09:20 PM
House of 5 people and a regular roll lasts about 2 days.

chris5
02-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Meh, take a sock off lol

Would you put it back on... LOL.... tell us... once u used the sock... what would u do with it...

Giggle Squirt
02-01-2011, 09:29 PM
use the other sock the next time around.

TNT
02-02-2011, 10:19 AM
use the other sock the next time around.

This reminds me of a long time ago, about 11 yrs or so. There was a report of somone who pooped on the skylite of the public library and wiped with their socks. They of course left the socks on the skylitw as well. lol

tippikitty
02-02-2011, 11:30 AM

Granted, but........I wouldn't make it a news story!

Strife
02-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Granted, but........I wouldn't make it a news story!
When you live in a small city (well small compared to Ottawa or Toronto), you have to find abnormal things to print when your in the news. I dont think Sootoday was flexing their journalistic muscles here but it was humorous nonetheless. I would much rather read about this than a downtown gang shooting.

HDV
02-02-2011, 11:37 AM
WOW>>>> Thats a lot of tp.... LMAO

Yup it is..lol
My daughter is potty training and uses a lot of T.P.
I let her right now cause I don't want her to get all mad and not use the potty. When she is fully trained, then there will be a limit on T.P consumption.. :)

tippikitty
02-02-2011, 11:43 AM
When you live in a small city (well small compared to Ottawa or Toronto), you have to find abnormal things to print when your in the news. I dont think Sootoday was flexing their journalistic muscles here but it was humorous nonetheless. I would much rather read about this than a downtown gang shooting.

I don't blame sootoday for printing the story. My point was the writer is a complete idiot to even wanting this to be read by others. IMO

icecapp
02-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Bottom line is she will not have to use her hands bare, as now she has enough ass wipe to supply a couple house holds.

Ass wipe is not cheap.. I think she should be grateful.

A*lil*Loopy
02-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Wow. I read it as funny, not insulting or as some horrific social crime. Analytical bunch aren't y'all.
I would question if we had a small party and that much got used..............really. I thought her letter said it well because either someone is using waaaay too much or it got stolen. I've had people steal toilet paper from work, 4 rolls at a time so it's not kept near the washroom any longer. Yes, there are brokeass people who do that and they suck.

I think instead of just enjoying the humour, everyone seems to want to give the woman grief about how selfish she may be. You find yourself without something to wipe your arse with because someone jacked yours then see if you want to say something.
Sometimes some of you just make it hard to enjoy things in here.