PDA

View Full Version : I need a bigger bed!

leafs93
02-02-2011, 07:46 PM
This is how well Olivia is fitting in. She is still so tiny, but a love bug.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/leafcat93/tmpphptb6I02.jpg

leafs93
02-02-2011, 07:47 PM
oh and Amos is the big orange, and Dexter is the lighter orange. Tsk tsk, I don't even mention the boys.

kitca
02-02-2011, 08:12 PM
awwwwwe, so cute

A*lil*Loopy
02-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Have you ever wondered why it is that when a cat first approaches you in bed, they like to swoosh their butts in front of your face before laying down?
Well, mine do anyway.
Looks like Olivia is becoming quite the princess and fitting in well with the boys. She's a very pretty girl. The boys are cute too.
My Garfield is a spooner but the little ones like to either sleep on my neck (can't wait till they're big :( ) or they like to zip under the blankets. The kind of zipping you see kittens doing on a couch bottom where they drag themselves along at a high rate of speed................except it's using my leg.

leafs93
02-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Dexter believes that your face is a bum pillow, and then he puts his paw in your hand and sleeps. Livvy likes to lay anywhere your body makes a pocket with the covers, and Amos is a spooner. Oh and Loopy, that blanket zippy thing is the best.....I have so much static cling in the sheets it puts on a light show. But they don't learn....

TNT
02-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Have you ever wondered why it is that when a cat first approaches you in bed, they like to swoosh their butts in front of your face before laying down?
Well, mine do anyway.
Looks like Olivia is becoming quite the princess and fitting in well with the boys. She's a very pretty girl. The boys are cute too.
My Garfield is a spooner but the little ones like to either sleep on my neck (can't wait till they're big :( ) or they like to zip under the blankets. The kind of zipping you see kittens doing on a couch bottom where they drag themselves along at a high rate of speed................except it's using my leg.

My fat cat does that everytime. But he lays on my pillow with his crusty but in my face! *ugh* I'm forever pushing his bum away.

kitca
02-04-2011, 11:30 AM
ya! why do they do that?

A*lil*Loopy
02-04-2011, 10:07 PM
I have no idea (maybe a greeting?) but I NEVER push Garfields bum away. I made that mistake twice!! He poops liquid when I do.......WTH?? There seems to be a spot when I push him that makes him go......yuck. He's never hit my face, hit my hand and my pillow though. We now lift gently and move into the spooning position..........and pray we don't hit the spot.

I like that you call her Livvy, nice and short but still sounds feminine.

leafs93
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
she is so tiny I call her Livvy Lou Who