PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Fish recipe

Oscar_Leroy
03-17-2011, 12:02 AM
I had to share this. It has worked with every fish I have tried and it's simple.

All you need it equal parts soy sauce and lemon juice and a bit of lemon pepper. It's really easy too.

1. Mix the lemon juice and soy sauce.

2. Marinade the fish for about 15 minutes

3. Fry the fish with a bit of olive oil on medium high heat for about 5 to 10 mins adding lemon pepper to taste.

That's it. I love this and had to share it.

BrAt
03-17-2011, 10:52 AM
I bet that would work well with chicken also!

Oscar_Leroy
03-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Funny. I never even thought of it for chicken. Good idea!

gouligann
03-29-2011, 07:29 AM
I'll have to try that! Sounds like a lower calorie, but tasty way to cook fish.

really?
03-29-2011, 07:29 PM
did it with chicken a week ago. Deeelish. Doing it with tilapia tonight. Simple and good, thank you!

heintzman
04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
a little off topic, but for those fishermen who can't stand ling,,,, You HAVE to try this....... after you SKIN it!..LOL,,,,,cut in bite size pieces,,, boil in potato water,,, dip in melted butter, and you would swear that you were eating Lobster!! not even kidding you!! iI was very skeptical,,, but we tried it and it is great! I can't wait for the next one to wrap itself around my husbands arm,,, not only to see him squirm,,, but to have another feed!!

Bill Nash
04-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I would probably try Ling like that, but it would have to be prepared without me there, and then not tell me it is Ling! :)

BrAt
04-13-2011, 11:39 AM
I am now thinking this would be great with pork chops with a little variation. Orange juice instead of lemon. You could also probably make a little extra marinade and throw in some brown sugar.. reduce it down into a sauce. Slice some green onions really thin and then put the sauce and onions on top.

really?
04-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Aren't ling tails delish! Such a sweet taste and no bones. I simply boil them also and serve with garlic butter. (They are an ugly thang however)
BrAt: Just a thought, what do you think about apple juice instead of OJ for the pork variation. Too weird with the soy sauce?

BrAt
04-13-2011, 11:05 PM
It sounds like it would be a good idea, but I'm not sure that apple juice has a strong enough flavour to stand up in that recipe. Apples and pork are delish together, but soy is pretty strong flavoured.