PDA

View Full Version : Sheperd / Husky Mix, 10 Weeks, Female.

GoldenGirl
03-18-2011, 09:19 AM
There is a beautiful puppy that is waiting for her forever home.

Jersey is a female, 10 week old sheperd-husky mix. She is attentive and active. Jersey has already begun her socialization skills with other dogs as well as people and cats. Jersey is being crate trained and meal fed, and with no signs of food aggression.
Jersey is going to be a big girl and needs a home that will know how to handle a large-breed dog, with just the right amounts of love, respect and discpline.

Jersey is a rescue from the Humane Society.

For more information, or pictures, please pm or post here. Serious inquiries only.

GoldenGirl
03-18-2011, 11:03 AM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n553/amandasgiftshoppe/Untitled-2copy.jpg

I Wonder Why
03-18-2011, 11:37 AM
Spay and neuter

GoldenGirl
03-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Thank you for your advice. This puppy was adopted from the humane society, and was about to be brought back (the owner found they didn't have as much time as they thought) until I stepped in. I am keeping her until I can find a good home for her.

I, too, believe in spaying and neutering all pets. I only wish everyone else did.

CANDY_74
03-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Shes not old enough to be spayed yet!!

GoldenGirl
03-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Candy, I know. I really hope the home she goes to will spay her. I wish I could get some sort of guarantee. :(

I Wonder Why
03-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Shes not old enough to be spayed yet!!

I know.

kitca
03-19-2011, 10:32 AM
goldengirl question from other thread is now answered that i have read this. it is very nice of you to step in and help her out! and actually across the river they do laser spay/neuter at a very young age and they say the recovery and surgery is much easier on a younger dog. i was shocked at the young age but they say its better. jersey is a beautiful girl.

CANDY_74
03-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Candy, I know. I really hope the home she goes to will spay her. I wish I could get some sort of guarantee. :(

You should be able to get a guarantee of some kind...Like maybe do a contract or something up between the people that take her and you etc...

kitca
03-19-2011, 09:08 PM
you can always charge them for half of the cost then refund them when they do it.