PDA

View Full Version : Do your research before you get the pet.OMG

MagicFingers
03-30-2011, 09:39 PM
I know most people reading this know better but please I am sick and tired of people using lame @ss excuses for getting rid of their animal. Like do you not know that GREAT DANES are BIG. Here is an add on sootoday

Her name is MOLLY female Dane, very sweet, fully trained but shes growing to fast for my small child. She is amazing with my son just to big! All shots now up to date she had none when i got her at 12 weeks, been dewormed 2 times now have all paper work for her shots . Asking $375 Serious Inquiries only call 257-0180

Did this person not know how big a dane gets? Like come on...... People need to smarten up and don't get an animal until they have done their research.

PrairieDog43
03-31-2011, 02:36 AM
How about... just got someone trying to get into my building in the afternoon to look for a wolf-dog puppy!

everywoman
03-31-2011, 05:31 AM
That ad is so ridiculous! For sure, how can you be so oblivious to how big a dog is going to get, especially when you know the breed!

chantelle7
03-31-2011, 05:26 PM
I don't understand people sometimes, they get these giant dogs like danes because they think it will be cool, without thinking of how big they are going to get. I have a 92 pound 6 month old Newfoundland puppy. I did my research for years on breeds before I decided on the newfs, I know that he will be enormous, and I am prepared for that.

TNT
04-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Shes not one of ours, I thought the same thing. LOL
The same ad had previously said the dog was "aggressive" at 11 weeks old. Now its simply too big.

MagicFingers
04-01-2011, 08:49 PM
TNT.....so this person has advertised this dog before....OMG..... people are so dumb and I hate when peoplejust think it would be fun to get a puppy and totallly disregard that puppies and or kittens grow up just like kids. Could you imagine people having babies and discarding them when they grow. Yeah I know it does happen on occasion but I think it is less with humans than with pets.

Luv'inLife
04-02-2011, 09:05 AM
maybe this person should get "mama" fixed ffs
ad on sootoday,

*** BaBy Bear Kitten " <3

4/1/2011

I Have a Very Cute" Innocent" Black Kitty " who loves to Cuddle" recieve attention as well he gives" Very playful " but all around a Great Kitten! He is Male and is 4 months old. Very Big for his age and his paws look like he has mittens" He was born Dec. 1 and my last one at home. Also my mama cat is haven another batch" But Humba is ready to go " Only Serious Requires" Someone who is goin to give him a healthy, good home please"
If Interested" please call Justine @ 256-1855 ")
Email: justinemamaj@hotmail.com

Posted in: Pets
Report This Ad

By: turtle

another "batch" what she think they are exactly????

Giggle Squirt
04-02-2011, 10:22 AM
another "batch" OMFG. Muffins and cupcakes come in batches not kittens. I also have GD envy TNT. :(

TNT
04-05-2011, 10:25 AM
another "batch" OMFG. Muffins and cupcakes come in batches not kittens. I also have GD envy TNT. :(

Ah the dane envy, Ive heard of this. lol
Yes Magic this person had previously tagged the same pup as "aggressive" before it was tagged "too big". Idiots.
The pup in this ad is from Elliot lake. Hope she finds a good home.