PDA

View Full Version : 2010/2011 Playoff Predictions

riggs
04-07-2011, 04:53 PM
With the regular season coming to an end, who do you predict to be in the finals and why?

official soonet pu$$ycat
04-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I predict the Sabres of Buffalo take the east in a surprise run. I have crammed hundreds of hours into this including using maggie the monkey. But seriously I like Buffalo. Also I like the Red Wings in the west. Vancouver is the only other big threat but lets face it, they just aren't a playoff team. And finally how good does a Buffalo Wing series sound.

PS San Jose was not forgotten. They really don't have it in them.

riggs
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
I went with San Jose in the playoffs last year. I figured they were due and would fool the critics. I should have listened. As for Buffalo.......there's a surprise almost every year in the playoffs. (Philly last year) I do like Lindy Ruff and there's no doubt Miller can steal games at will. You're right about Vancouver but I'll probably try to get a player or two in the draft. (the San Jose effect.....look good but under achieve in the playoffs)

riggs
04-07-2011, 10:33 PM
I predict the Sabres of Buffalo take the east in a surprise run. I have crammed hundreds of hours into this including using maggie the monkey. But seriously I like Buffalo. Also I like the Red Wings in the west. Vancouver is the only other big threat but lets face it, they just aren't a playoff team. And finally how good does a Buffalo Wing series sound.

PS San Jose was not forgotten. They really don't have it in them.

Just heard on TSN that Miller may be nursing a collar bone bruise and Zetterberg has a recent ankle injury.

Strife
04-08-2011, 12:27 AM
I am gonna go on a whim here and say an all Canadian finals....Vancouver vs Montreal with Vancouver ultimately winning it in 6 games

Oscar_Leroy
04-08-2011, 10:56 AM
I can't stand Vancouver, so I will go with one of may favorite teams and pick Boston for the cup. I think Vancouver will take the West, though.

Strife
04-08-2011, 11:50 AM
I hate Montreal but I want to see an all Canadian final. Been a long time since Lord Stanley's Cup belonged to a Canadian team. If memory serves me correctly, it was 1993 when Montreal won it.

riggs
04-08-2011, 07:06 PM
I can't stand Vancouver, so I will go with one of may favorite teams and pick Boston for the cup. I think Vancouver will take the West, though.

I've been thinking Boston in the east but still undecided in the west. I think Boston has a good team that believes in its system. Add in Thomas (providing he's on his game) and you have a contender.

Super Gram
04-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I havn't decided yet....have to think about it. But one thing is for sure....watch out for the Blackhawks. Just a feeling.........In Vancouver the Sedins will be shut down.

_daynzy
04-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I havn't decided yet....have to think about it. But one thing is for sure....watch out for the Blackhawks. Just a feeling.........In Vancouver the Sedins will be shut down.

That's if they don't get knocked out of the playoff picture.

Super Gram
04-11-2011, 09:00 AM
They weren't knocked out.....that was my prediction

Think I will go with Philly in the east and in the west the Red Wings.....sounds not too good to me lol

_daynzy
04-11-2011, 01:45 PM
They weren't knocked out.....that was my prediction

Luckily dallas sucked and lost or they woulda be ko'd.

RWGR
04-11-2011, 05:45 PM
NYR/Wash...Wash in 6
Buff/Phil...Phil in 7
Bos/Mtl...Bos in 7
Pit/TB...Pit in 7

Van/Chic...Van in 6
SJS/LA...SJS in 5
Det/Phx...Det in 7
Ana/Nash...Ana in 6

Coach
04-11-2011, 10:58 PM
see sticky!!!

Bill Nash
05-26-2011, 12:30 AM

You look like a genius, .... but we still know better!