PDA

View Full Version : Flowers/Plants Wanted

CANDY_74
05-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Im looking for some flowers and plants for my flowerbeds.

So if theres someone thats going through their garden or/and downsizing etc please email me.

Im looking for all sizes of flowers Taller for at the back by the wall and on down to shorter ones for the front.

A mix of sun and shade needed (not full sun or full shade).
And easy to look after would be great too as Im still new at the gardening outside thing

Thanks

hobo
05-03-2011, 05:00 PM
I have lots of the old fashion day lilies.

http://www.illinoiswildflowers.info/weeds/plants/or_daylily.htm

CANDY_74
05-03-2011, 06:20 PM
And when would I be able to dig them up out of the ground and re-plant them?
How many do you have?

They look like theyre pretty tall in height so they'd make a good flower for the back by the wall....

hobo
05-03-2011, 07:40 PM
I have a row 20 feet long for starters that you are welcome to. Some are up about a foot high already and you could did them up any time now.

CANDY_74
05-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Awesome!! I just have to get my flower beds ready (dig them up and soil down etc first)

Where are you at? PM me if you'd like too :)

kitca
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
i have various plants you can have too. most of what i have are seedlings of plants that reseed easily and ones that spread. but they are still nice im central in the city and you can pm me for address and to arrange a time.

Cher
05-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Don't have any plants for you, but I grew a whack of sunflowers last year from seed and they were easy to grow and HUGE.. I buried some of the seeds from the plants from last year, time will tell if I grow anything from that.. :P