PDA

View Full Version : Getting irratated

AmdWolfman
05-06-2011, 01:39 PM
can someone figure out why my ps3 won't go online for up-dates. demos. Alot to offer but I can't utilize it,i'll give someone 10 if they fix it,lol

AmdWolfman
05-06-2011, 01:59 PM
u can also call me if your interested,,,,575 -0894

Scoff
05-06-2011, 04:33 PM
This have anything to do with the PSN being down due to the hacking of over 75 million accounts? (Another 25 Million+ PC Accounts) I would assume the patching and the PS store are part of that network.

I would assume you heard though:
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9216343/Sony_cuts_off_Sony_Online_Entertainment_service_af ter_hack

"Sony -- which has kept its Sony PlayStation Network offline for nearly two weeks as it investigates a computer intrusion -- took a second gaming network offline on Monday, saying it too appears to have been hacked. "

I haven't used my PS in a long time so I don't know if this is what you're referring to or not.

AmdWolfman
05-06-2011, 05:45 PM
thx for the info.

2ne1
05-07-2011, 07:29 AM
dixie also forgot to add, you psn id, what ever cash was in your wallet and or if you had a credit card as payment. those now belong to the person or persons who hack the ps network

AmdWolfman
05-07-2011, 07:52 AM
so,anyone with a PS3 cannot play online?,,,my first attempt was to play NHL11 it says I need to upgrade to a nother driver,but it says no connection. so if that is the problem then i can live with it for now,thx.

Scoff
05-09-2011, 04:45 PM
dixie also forgot to add, you psn id, what ever cash was in your wallet and or if you had a credit card as payment. those now belong to the person or persons who hack the ps network

Hi 2ne1, Dixie didn't forget anything, the question was about why he couldn't get online with his PS. The URL and anything else he probably googled pertaining to the hack would let him know the specifics of the data that was taken.

"dixie also forgot to add"
What was the first thing I "forgot" to add? ;)

Besides, one should automatically assume the hack was for theft of data. Unless "75 million accounts" were hacked so one man could play in God-mode for online PvP.

:D

Strife
05-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi 2ne1, Dixie didn't forget anything, the question was about why he couldn't get online with his PS. The URL and anything else he probably googled pertaining to the hack would let him know the specifics of the data that was taken.

"dixie also forgot to add"
What was the first thing I "forgot" to add? ;)

Besides, one should automatically assume the hack was for theft of data. Unless "75 million accounts" were hacked so one man could play in God-mode for online PvP.

:D
PWNED!!! lolz