PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Attacks Baby!

MagicFingers
08-09-2007, 06:37 PM
This is not what you might think just take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL1trl1FMUw

TPK
08-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I don't think it's about pitbulls it's about bad owners for sure!!

MagicFingers
08-09-2007, 09:37 PM
I agree 100%

A*lil*Loopy
08-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Mine was that cute too until she grabbed my son by the neck. There was no reason at all, truly.
Sorry, but it does affect some of us differently. I'm not for or against but I won't go through it again.

Otherwise nice video, I have pictures that resemble many of those shown.

MagicFingers
08-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear what you experienced. I don't have a pit bull nor would I want one. However I thought that a lot of pit bulls get a bad rap when in many cases they aren't as bad as the public an media make them out to be. Many dogs of many breeds bite be we usually only hear about the pit bull that bites. I thought this clip was interesting and thought people might like to see it.

Having or not having a pit bull is each persons perogative, and it is up to their own comfort level.

joe&theresa
08-11-2007, 05:22 PM
its not that dont like pitbulls i just had a bad experince with one and i wont trust another nor other dogs i have a dog myself and i know even though its so sweet it might snap and its also very protective of my kids so i allways take it on walks with my kids those dogs in the vidie looked nice but i dont trust other peoples dogs

__________________________________________________ ___________
life like siver spoons first your new and popular and then old rusty and never see the soup again