PDA

View Full Version : Dog Poop

SarahMac
05-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Do you know who you can call to complain if your neighbour never picks up after their animal? I know it's illegal to even leave dog poop laying around in your own yard, and they never pick it up! It smells DISGUSTING outside right now to the point I don't even want to be in our backyard. We have 2 dogs as well but we're out there every day/every other day picking up their poop so I know it's not coming from our yard.

GoldenGirl
05-12-2011, 04:27 PM
http://www.city.sault-ste-marie.on.ca/contentadmin/UserFiles/File/By-Laws/87-125.pdf

Call and complain to the humane society. I am sure they are the ones you should speak to, and if not, they will direct you in the right direction.

HDV
05-13-2011, 10:04 AM
I use to have a neighbour who never cleaned his dog crap ever, it was so gross and stunk, But I dont know what is worse, him not cleaning his dog crap or him dumping his cat litter box along the fence. Oh it was so nice to open your window on a nice summer day and get a strong whiff of cat piss smell. gross pigs.

CANDY_74
05-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Theres a house down the street from me that recently sold, and my kids play with the child there.
I had to go and get my kids the other evening to tell them it was supper (Cuz I didnt want to be yelling for them out the front door), and I went into the driveway and halfway down it I could smell dog crap....I was really really strong!!

And then when I turned the corner into the backyard it was even stronger, and there was garbage bags all over the back deck, some were opened by animals or something.

It stunk so bad back there that I told my kids I didnt want them going back there to play....I seriously have no idea how the house got sold if it smelled and looked like that on the outside...

I just hope that its cleaned up BEFORE we have a really super hot humid day!! Because if not theres going to be a huge nasty smell around here, and I know that theres going to be some people complaining about it.....

As for you complaining about the dog poop smell (and even the cat litter), you should call the city and see what they can do about it, because it can be a health issue.....

HDV
05-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I dont live there anymore and neither do they. This was a few years ago.

everywoman
05-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Possible solution? LOL

http://www.examiner.com/comedy-in-national/the-most-passive-aggressive-note-you-ll-see-all-week-picture?CID=obinsite

Luv to be on the GO
05-15-2011, 11:39 PM
That`s cute EW...

nightingale
05-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Love it!

Peety
05-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Do you know who you can call to complain if your neighbour never picks up after their animal? I know it's illegal to even leave dog poop laying around in your own yard, and they never pick it up! It smells DISGUSTING outside right now to the point I don't even want to be in our backyard. We have 2 dogs as well but we're out there every day/every other day picking up their poop so I know it's not coming from our yard.

That is just gross. Hopefully no kids play back there.

SarahMac
05-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately two small kids do play back there, one day one of them even crawled through the dog crap. <gag>

I called and nothing has been done about it yet.

Peety
05-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Unfortunately two small kids do play back there, one day one of them even crawled through the dog crap. <gag>

I called and nothing has been done about it yet.

Gross. Poor kids,