PDA

View Full Version : There is not one company

AmdWolfman
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Nobody will tune my 2 stroke,just carb adjusting and hook up my back brake, clutch also needs to be titened. . Pretty sad tho. U want to keep the citys economy going by buying locally. then there isn't one person in this yellow pages or anything. with small engine mechanics knowledge it wouldn't be hard. I just don't have the know how,. Of course if the right person to tune and get it going so it don't stall out in the middle of a cruise. u want to try,575-0894/talk time and price. minimal amount of tools required .but would be nice to go go thru it all and titen if need be,or if someone knows somebody pls let me know. i have tried evey place in town. motor was bought outta town,but so what eh,lol.

Jack Butler
05-18-2011, 09:54 PM
You tried all of these?

http://www.canpages.ca/business/ON/sault-ste.-marie/motorcycles-and-motor-scooters-retail/3701-543400.html

AmdWolfman
05-18-2011, 10:33 PM
tyvm

Jack Butler
05-18-2011, 10:45 PM
.......so, you would sooner dish the locals?
Come on man....you own a computer!

AmdWolfman
05-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Jack,I'm not dissing the locals. All I'm saying is I phoned all around the city for a diagnosis and no one would work on it . What made you say that anyways?, I had no idea that there are a few more places I mite go to. I can't figure out how come you say that man. But like I said I had to buy the motor out of town,no other place has a unique style motor to fit a bike. That is all I had to get out of town,like I said b 4 Jack,Thx for the link .

Barry Morris
05-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Maybe you're beginning to figure out why nobody sells them???

Jack Butler
05-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Jack,I'm not dissing the locals. All I'm saying is I phoned all around the city for a diagnosis and no one would work on it . What made you say that anyways?, I had no idea that there are a few more places I mite go to. I can't figure out how come you say that man. But like I said I had to buy the motor out of town,no other place has a unique style motor to fit a bike. That is all I had to get out of town,like I said b 4 Jack,Thx for the link .

You may not see it that way, but I do!
It took me less than 5 minutes to come up with the link!
I hope the motor was a good price cause you stuck with it now.
I little investigation before hand would have saved you a pile of grief as it turns out.
So, how much more would you have paid not to have these problems?
Some people just have to learn how to help themselves.
A little logic goes a long way!
Good luck!

AmdWolfman
05-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Of course the motor i'm supposedly stuck with is a good motor Jack. I found someone not in your little helpfull post, but somewhere u would never guess. another thing, whats with all this negativity about this thread with you. I asked for some assistance and you replied. U sound bitter Jack. Is it wrong to ask for help in your mind?, seems so. anyways thx for that link, keep it for future reference,lol.
BTW,it was a very good price and being so-called stuck with it lol, I'm glad I have it.

Jack Butler
05-20-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm the negative one?
You asked for assistence by sh*tting on the locals...and it was your second thread on the subject.
Like I said, some people have to learn how to help themselves.
It appears you have learned something here...hope I wasn't too rough on ya?
I don't wish you any misfortune or bad luck.
If it's a good motor, great! I hope it serves you well.
Shinny side up!

bowtie
06-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Gord Strachan.

Motorcycle Clinic

1187 Great Northern Rd, Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A 5K7
705-942-2721

Best small engine mechanic in town. If it's an odd ball motor, buy a repair manual online and drop it off with the motor. Mechanics aren't wizards, they need to RTFM every once in awhile.

AmdWolfman
06-10-2011, 02:45 PM
he's a no go too. this town sux man.

Jack Butler
06-15-2011, 12:37 PM
this town sux man.

....see!
And, no this town doesn't suck!

Barry Morris
06-15-2011, 05:37 PM
There was a guy here selling chinese product, like scooters, and mini-bikes and ATV's.

He gave it up, because he couldn't get parts when the things broke.

kitca
06-25-2011, 11:42 AM
does hank henderson still do small engine repair, he is fantastic.

what about atkins out in goulais - we bring our stuff there, he is great!