PDA

View Full Version : Taag needs sponsors

lk_wicked
05-27-2011, 09:13 PM
TAAG is looking to have 22 female cats spayed at our next blitz, if anyone is interested in helping us fund the vet costs, contact 575-7030

You could come to the shelter and sponsor a specific cat, or we could choose one for you to sponsor. Our shelter cats find homes much easier when they are already altered. And we are keeping to our goal of controlling and preventing overpopulation.

Tax Receipts are available for your donations.

Your help is needed and appreciated. :cat:

everywoman
05-27-2011, 10:09 PM
How does this work?

Joy.D
05-27-2011, 10:42 PM
If you wish to choose a specific cat it can be arranged for you to meet the cats.

If you wish to sposor a cat for a spay or neuter you just contact TAAG at 705-575-7030. or
You can also donate by paypal by clicking the link on our website. www.animalassistancegroup.org (http://www.animalassistancegroup.org) .

You can also drop your donation at Pet Valu on 2nd Line with your information and a reciept will be mailed to you.

No donation is too small, Any donation over $10 will be issued an official tax reciept for tax purposes.

magic mushroom
05-27-2011, 11:14 PM
you can look on the website as well
http://animalassistancegroup.org/

Bill Nash
05-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Just feed them to the bears, .... that would eliminate two problems.

Joy.D
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
That is rude and uncalled for Handyman....

TAAG is all about saving lives and reducing the pet overpopulation. The volunteers work hard to help these cats be healthy and socialized. The group helps many individuals get access to the lower cost spay/neuters in the US.

TNT
05-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Just feed them to the bears, .... that would eliminate two problems.

what the **** kinda person are you?????? WOW!!

I'll drop a donation off at our PV girls......good luck meeting your goal!! Keep up the good wrk. :)

Bill Nash
05-28-2011, 10:37 PM
That is rude and uncalled for Handyman....

TAAG is all about saving lives and reducing the pet overpopulation. The volunteers work hard to help these cats be healthy and socialized. The group helps many individuals get access to the lower cost spay/neuters in the US.

I have no use for cats and bears, .... I see no problem.

Super Gram
05-29-2011, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=The Handyman;657859]I have no use for cats and bears, .... I see no problem.[/QUO

Kind of sounds like Macs to me. It must be catching.