PDA

View Full Version : Rotary fest....new contest....

TNT
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.rotaryfest.com/UserFiles/File/k9_poster_Medium.jpg

Be interesting to see what pple submit!

autum1
06-30-2011, 07:34 AM
The photo contest is new and so are all the demos being put on. It is going to be a blast and our demo dogs should have a blast. Come check out the different sports you can do with your dog. There is also some seminars , one on Clicker Training(Positive Motivational Training), one on picking a puppy and one on pet grooming. I will be participating in the Agility and the Rally Obedience with my Papillon Jade. Please leave all dogs at home, only invited dogs will be allowed on the grounds. Hope to see everyone at RoteryFest Canine Expo on July 15.

TNT
06-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Oh Ill be there! Cant wait to see all the different agility dogs!

GreyWolf
06-30-2011, 11:41 AM
My cats jealous of the photo contest. He walks on a leash, goes to parks, does tricks...he feels dogs get all the fun :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/emoticons1/10.jpg

TNT
06-30-2011, 12:38 PM
omg really?? thats wild! mine sleeps and eats and poops...and I couldnt imagine him ever doing anything else! lol

GreyWolf
06-30-2011, 02:23 PM
lol, yeah I got him at the Humane society and my boyfriend and I bought a book on cat tricks. So he can now do a couple- some balancing tricks , jumping through hoola hoops etc..

The kids like to see him at the park trying to climb the slides lol.

From what i've been hearing, many people have tried a harness only to have their cats escape it so they gave up. The harnnesses bought were all from like Walmart or Zellers where they cost about 5-6 bucks. At the pet store at the cambrian mall they sell them for about 29 dollars I think..around that. It is amazing, fits well, doesn't go around the neck, bungee cord leash, stays on no matter what. Very worth it for anyone who wants to try letting their indoor cat go outside (even if it is to sit in the sun with you). Just don't forget flea stuff :)