PDA

View Full Version : Window Tint

hyway01
07-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know of a reliable place that does outstanding work on window tinting?? If so please let me know.

My gf has brought my car in to this place across the ditch and I had them redo my tint 3 times and it still looks like crap...dust and dirt in between the glass and tint. While it's not all over the glass, it is in small clusters and it is very noticable and unacceptable to me.

A side question...Is this a normal thing to have some spots here and there with a tint job??

autum1
07-21-2011, 04:45 PM
JHL Auto Glass on Korah Road , 256-6000. My husband had his Rav done last year. Did a really good job and reasonable price.

Barney Rubble
07-21-2011, 04:58 PM
i 2nd that!
however, it's illegal in Alberta so I had to remove it months after getting here.
Nevertheless, they do a good job!

Add
07-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Ive dealt with Autoglass Plus, JHL, and Great Northern Auto Appearence and JHL seems the better of the 3 I've gone to. Would definetly recommend JHL and not the others.

heintzman
07-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Ive dealt with Autoglass Plus, JHL, and Great Northern Auto Appearence and JHL seems the better of the 3 I've gone to. Would definetly recommend JHL and not the others.

shopped around , and they are the best price, and come highly recommended from a very picky guy, who has used them for 4 vehicals,,,, good customer service also!! very important!

hyway01
07-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses. I'll check out JHL as soon as I can get my car in to the other company for tint removal. This "other" company has been recommended by a lot of people so I felt comfortable bringing my car in. One thing I can say though is their customer service is top notch in that they were willing to work with me to fix the problems...no hassles. But after 3 times in the shop i've had it.

...who knows, maybe I had a new guy putting my tint on lol.

icecapp
07-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks everyone for the responses. I'll check out JHL as soon as I can get my car in to the other company for tint removal. This "other" company has been recommended by a lot of people so I felt comfortable bringing my car in. One thing I can say though is their customer service is top notch in that they were willing to work with me to fix the problems...no hassles. But after 3 times in the shop i've had it.

...who knows, maybe I had a new guy putting my tint on lol.

JHL did one of my vehicles. about 4 yrs ago, I would not recomend him, he was fair in price, my car was spotless, and was pissed to find out he used black magic marker on miss cuts.. aswell after about 1yr the tint faded,

We know use Kevin bishop, he does one delers windows in town, hes awsome.. hes located behind swiss chalet, in the old fire hall. only down fall is hes Busy as hell.

heintzman
08-03-2011, 10:31 PM
sorry it took me so long to give u feed back, i went to camp day after i got my windows tinted, and just returned yesterday,,, i love the job they did,,, they are very professional, and knowledable,,, and courtious! thanks for the great job in making my ride very Sexy, JHL!!