PDA

View Full Version : On the way to grandmothers's house, .....

Bill Nash
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
FYI, ....While on vacation, the roadway was littered with deer, raccoons, squirrels, rabbits, coyote, fox, and even a bear! Thankfully, I didn't hear of anyone being killed trying to avoid one of these nuisance animals. Unfortunately, that day will come, ....damn wildlife, ....

A*lil*Loopy
08-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow, having a bad day and just needed somewhere to put it?

TNT
08-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow, having a bad day and just needed somewhere to put it?

LMAO damn canada...what ARE we to do??? :)

Larimar
08-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I wish I saw the nature. It's good for business. :) Photography that is. :p jk It's fun.

lk_wicked
08-13-2011, 11:25 PM
FYI, ....While on vacation, the roadway was littered with deer, raccoons, squirrels, rabbits, coyote, fox, and even a bear! Thankfully, I didn't hear of anyone being killed trying to avoid one of these nuisance animals. Unfortunately, that day will come, ....damn wildlife, ....

two words.......grow up.

Bill Nash
08-14-2011, 12:04 AM
two words.......grow up.

This post has been up for a week and you are just cluing in, .... two words, ..... to quote Holden Caufield, go take a flying f*%@k at a rolling donut, ..... well, that's 13 words, but I'm sure you get my point.

Bill Nash
08-14-2011, 12:08 AM
two words.......grow up.

You would think you could at least use proper spelling and grammar on your profile page, .... of course, if YOU haven't grown up yet, you are excused ;)