PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know?

RWGR
08-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Anyone know what Nightingale would like for her birthday?

I've got $5,000.00 to spend on her, and want to make sure I get the right thing.

lynys
08-14-2011, 04:37 PM
She would like you to spend it on her birthday buddy, lynys.

IMHO
08-14-2011, 04:38 PM
gold...safe investment...good value for your dollar.

Blue Lotus Rising
08-14-2011, 04:45 PM

I've got $5,000.00 to spend on her, and want to make sure I get the right thing.

Booze for the next party at EW's house.

Tutones
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
A trip for two to Cuba for March Break.

Bill Nash
08-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Booze for the next party at EW's house.

I second this one, ...

RWGR
08-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Five grand in booze will get me and Handy a nice buzz, but that's about it.

Blue Lotus Rising
08-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I second this one, ...

I'm chock full of good ideas.

RWGR
08-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Actually, I want to get her more.

I'd like to buy her an island in the Pacific.

I will call the island "Nightingale", because it will be the most beautiful and serene thing anyone has ever seen

RWGR
08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm chock full of god ideas.

Those are better than "good" ideas, I bet :)

lynys
08-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Actually, I want to get her more.

I'd like to buy her an island in the Pacific.

I will call the island "Nightingale", because it will be the most beautiful and serene thing anyone has ever seen

:'(

*dies of a broken heart*

RWGR
08-14-2011, 06:48 PM
And the next island to it will be named "Lynys", because it is a very pretty island.

Larimar
08-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Why stop at 1 island? Get her the thousand Islands in Brockville.

Bill Nash
08-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Five grand in booze will get me and Handy a nice buzz, but that's about it.

Who says I'm sharing, ....?

westend mama
08-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Put some thought into it...., doesn`t have to cost $5,000 either!! Putting thought into something would mean more than a expensive gift, those are my thoughts anyway. I have some ideas though... are you interested?

RWGR
08-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Put some thought into it...., doesn`t have to cost $5,000 either!! Putting thought into something would mean more than a expensive gift, those are my thoughts anyway. I have some ideas though... are you interested?

I'm interested...if she is

westend mama
08-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Let her wake up to a card on your pillow, (you will be out of the house, getting things ready), that says Happy Birthday...ect..., leave a phone #for her to call to start her birthday adventure. This you may need help from a close friend, have it all pre-arranged to go get her nails and toes done? When she gets back home, leave another card and maybe a gift(like a new dress), and another # to call to take her to one of the best resturants in town, where you will be waiting for her.....ect...you get it by now, pack a overnight bag for both of you while she is out. Get a place with a pool, or hot tub.... just a idea...good luck! Just put some thought into it! It will mean more than any gift. Usually...

Luv to be on the GO
08-14-2011, 09:48 PM
RWGR..So Anxious to hear IF you Like Westend Mama`s ideas
Your comment should be very interesting ...
OR will you even comment ???????????????
She certainly had some "wonderful " ideas ...Didn`t She ????
OMG I Love this post !!!!!!!!

Barry Morris
08-14-2011, 09:55 PM
RWGR..So Anxious to hear IF you Like Westend Mama`s ideas
Your comment should be very interesting ...
OR will you even comment ???????????????
She certainly had some "wonderful " ideas ...Didn`t She ????
OMG I Love this post !!!!!!!!

The ideas are great.

But I fear what RWGR is trying to buy is not what you think.

Bill Nash
08-14-2011, 10:12 PM
Let her wake up to a card on your pillow, (you will be out of the house, getting things ready), that says Happy Birthday...ect..., leave a phone #for her to call to start her birthday adventure. This you may need help from a close friend, have it all pre-arranged to go get her nails and toes done? When she gets back home, leave another card and maybe a gift(like a new dress), and another # to call to take her to one of the best resturants in town, where you will be waiting for her.....ect...you get it by now, pack a overnight bag for both of you while she is out. Get a place with a pool, or hot tub.... just a idea...good luck! Just put some thought into it! It will mean more than any gift. Usually...

Soooo, .... how hoaky can you get?

lynys
08-14-2011, 10:27 PM
And the next island to it will be named "Lynys", because it is a very pretty island.

Just pretty? You may as well have said it was "nice"

Luv to be on the GO
08-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Oh lynys..You must be so hurt
Some men can be .........dear
try to "get over him" LOL

Tutones
08-15-2011, 12:13 AM

Her husband might have something to say about this.

Blue Lotus Rising
08-15-2011, 01:54 AM
Those are better than "good" ideas, I bet :)

Heh, I just read what I typed...Garcon!

thumper85
08-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Take her out on a night on the town ( wine her dine her) take her home for drinks and star gazing.make sweet ............ well you know . and tape a 20 to her forehead with a note thats its cab fare and please dont wake you on the way out .

bohd
08-15-2011, 11:09 AM
or rwgr's wife (dought if he has /had one)

Her husband might have something to say about this.

RWGR
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM
or rwgr's wife (dought if he has /had one)

What's a "dought"?

Barry Morris
08-15-2011, 12:08 PM
What's a "dought"?

That's just a typo, RW. I know you don't ever make those, but hey, the rest of humanity does.

RWGR
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM
That's just a typo, RW. I know you don't ever make those, but hey, the rest of humanity does.

So I hear, so I hear...

But that's not a typo; you don't hit the "g" and "h" keys when you mean to hit the "b" key.

Bill Nash
08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
So I hear, so I hear...

But that's not a typo; you don't hit the "g" and "h" keys when you mean to hit the "b" key.

My thoughts exactly. Some people are just too lazy to try and get the spelling right, or they are really that daft and think they are spelling it right.

I will excuse the odd "typo", .... the rest of it, .... why did you quit school?

dancingqueen
08-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Drinking again huh?? :smile:

Come on now....
We all know he never stopped....

dancingqueen
08-15-2011, 04:50 PM

At the next soonet party, hire a couple of hot yummy men to jello wrestle.... or.... or.... ohhhhhh..... same idea, but make it a giant chocolate pie! and a strip wrestling match.... going on all night long.... I'm sure she would really love that.

TNT
08-15-2011, 10:46 PM
At the next soonet party, hire a couple of hot yummy men to jello wrestle.... or.... or.... ohhhhhh..... same idea, but make it a giant chocolate pie! and a strip wrestling match.... going on all night long.... I'm sure she would really love that.

Its not YOUR birthday!!!

Peety
08-15-2011, 11:56 PM

Mnnn chocolate, I'd only go for the chocolate.

heintzman
08-16-2011, 12:49 AM
really? how did this thread get from the very romantic, to the very ugly?? if you want to spend a fortune on your wife,,, take her for a nice dinner,,, or create a game of what she might like,,, and go from there,,, by all means ,, Do Not just book tickets,,,, she should have a say ,,, after all ,, i am sure she is paying half the price,,,, one way or another,,, it is an institution afterall!

dancingqueen
08-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Its not YOUR birthday!!!

But.... but... but....
It's for HER...

nightingale
08-16-2011, 02:25 AM
only $5,000??

everywoman
08-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Corky- no worries...this whole thread is based on a joke. Rwgr is not even married to Nightingale!

nightingale
08-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Corky- no worries...this whole thread is based on a joke. Rwgr is not even married to Nightingale!

no, but I'll still take the 5 grand!! Happy Birthday to ME!!

nightingale
08-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Lynys, since it'll be your birthday too, I'll share a little.....;)

RWGR
08-16-2011, 07:41 AM

...yet...

RWGR
08-16-2011, 07:42 AM
no, but I'll still take the 5 grand!! Happy Birthday to ME!!

Hi

http://www.animated-smileys.com/smileys/embarrassed/animated-smileys-embarrassed-17.gif

IMHO
08-16-2011, 07:44 AM
IF you can get her out of her pajamas and curlers in her hair before 8 p.m....take her to Thymely Manor.

RWGR
08-16-2011, 07:48 AM
IF you can get her out of her pajamas and curlers in her hair before 8 p.m....take her to Thymely Manor.

I'll buy her Thymely Manor. Whatever that is.

nightingale
08-16-2011, 08:13 AM

but I don't wear ...... curlers, and my favourite is Arturo's.

lynys
08-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Lynys, since it'll be your birthday too, I'll share a little.....;)

I think Pookie may have hit the jackpot. Especially with us "sharing" ;)

RWGR
08-16-2011, 10:45 AM
but I don't wear ......

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/shocked/fainting.gif

bohd
08-16-2011, 12:49 PM
2 college diplomas...and 2 trade certificates....and I GRADUATED FROM BAYVIEW PUBLIC SCHOOL. lol

My thoughts exactly. Some people are just too lazy to try and get the spelling right, or they are really that daft and think they are spelling it right.

I will excuse the odd "typo", .... the rest of it, .... why did you quit school?

Bill Nash
08-16-2011, 03:00 PM
2 college diplomas...and 2 trade certificates....and I GRADUATED FROM BAYVIEW PUBLIC SCHOOL. lol

Then you should really have no excuses, now should you. Make an effort in your spelling and grammar at least, ..... if you are that educated, the only reason could be that you are just a sloth-like, lazy porker. You'll get bed sores if you don't move off of it, ....

Tutones
08-16-2011, 05:37 PM

Heck, if he did that I might even show up to the next Soonet party! :)

... and, in relation to the above post, isn't attending Bayview PS excuse enough? :P

Bill Nash
08-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Heck, if he did that I might even show up to the next Soonet party! :)

... and, in relation to the above post, isn't attending Bayview PS excuse enough? :P

Ah, ... er, .... I have friends that went to Bayview School, or I would have jumped all over it, ...

lynys
08-17-2011, 12:19 AM
I went to Bayview PS for a whole month. :P

bohd
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM
hey any yahoo can make themselves look half intelligent by pressing spell check etc. it kind of works for you and rwgr. if you would have stayed on topic instead of worrying about my spelling and grammar maybe i would have a different opion of you. just "TOOL" instead of handy man would better reflect that personality of yours....you're superiority complex is nauseating

your spelling and grammar at least, ..... if you are that educated, the only reason could be that you are just a sloth-like, lazy porker. You'll get bed sores if you don't move off of it, ....[/QUOTE]

Bill Nash
08-17-2011, 08:32 PM
hey any yahoo can make themselves look half intelligent by pressing spell check etc. it kind of works for you and rwgr. if you would have stayed on topic instead of worrying about my spelling and grammar maybe i would have a different opion of you. just "TOOL" instead of handy man would better reflect that personality of yours....you're superiority complex is nauseating

your spelling and grammar at least, ..... if you are that educated, the only reason could be that you are just a sloth-like, lazy porker. You'll get bed sores if you don't move off of it, ....[/QUOTE]

Sucks to be you. I rarely use or have to use a spellchecker. I kinda' remember what went on in grades 2, 3, 4, and 5, .... obviously, you don't. I would never strive to develop a personality that I would hope someone would want to like. As Popeye (and Anapeg) would say, .... "... I ams what I ams ....".

If "tool" is the best you can do for an insult (...is it really?), you are a sorry case in a battle of wits. Happy you actually admitted that by using a spellchecker we could look half intelligent, .... where does that leave you?

bohd
08-17-2011, 09:25 PM
way back in bayview ........