PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy a new blue box.

Lance1
08-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Mine was stolen,I came back from a camp and put a bunch of beer bottles that had no box to bring them back to the store in the blue box and the dumpster divers took the box and all. LOL

official soonet pu$$ycat
08-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Mine was stolen,I came back from a camp and put a bunch of beer bottles that had no box to bring them back to the store in the blue box and the dumpster divers took the box and all. LOL

Go to the recycling place on Sackville road and you can just grab one. They keep them in their lobby. They probably want to thank you for boxing it all up for them lol

Lance1
08-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Our street has this old guy with a wagon who picks through everyones blue box for liquor bottle and beer cans, he must of thought he hit the jack pot with my beer empties from camp and took the whole works.

steve
08-16-2011, 10:29 AM
call and check............i had to get mine at the hazard recycle place in the spring..free tho........

official soonet pu$$ycat
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
call and check............i had to get mine at the hazard recycle place in the spring..free tho........

I just went two weeks ago to Sackville.

bluekrissyspikes
08-16-2011, 10:13 PM
i got mine at canadian tire. it wasn't free though.

Huggy85
08-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Green Circle Environmental provides them free to residents. Mine were stolen a few months ago and they just gave me new ones. Never could figure out why someone would steal them.

http://www.city.sault-ste-marie.on.ca/Article_Page.aspx?ID=270&deptid=1