PDA

View Full Version : all right!!

bohd
08-16-2011, 01:37 PM
we live in the manitou park.....yesterday the batchawana first nation had their kids picking up garbage etc, around the new subdivision they built at the end of anna and vera. good stuff.....i hope they keep it up.

Karen-Annie
08-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Very good!! The more pride and "ownership" you can instill at an early age the better. If everybody took care of their "trash" instead of expecting someone else to do it, it would be a wonderful thing. If the kids from St. Mary's would stop leaving their crap by the fence at Holy Angels, if the people who stand around outside the mall be it to smoke or waiting for a bus or just visiting would put their crap in teh trash bins and not butt their smokes out on the ground, if all the people who use the boardwalk and hub trail/Timmies/fast food places/etc. would use the trash bins or take their garbage home to dispose of, the city and its citizens would be a whole lot better off.

The old 60's era song 'Teach your children well' applies here.

Xzavia
08-17-2011, 06:11 PM
WoW....that's awesome Bohd! My Mom lives near there as well and I was shocked when I went there one day and the woods we played in as kids were suddenly gone and houses sprouted up.