PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

Gwanita
09-07-2011, 09:00 PM
looking for 4 males driving red cars (one was a red mustang) who were at morin st park this evening playing tennis... any info is appreciated...

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Did you like all 4 of them or just 1?

Gwanita
09-08-2011, 07:54 AM
ya i would have liked to meet all 4 of them seeing how all 4 were cussing at my children chasing them with tennis rackets threatening them talking about banging their mom and beating up theirfather of they go home and then leaving the park when the kids did to follow them home to scare them...ya would have love ALL 4 of them fo sho...so if you know who they are holla at me

kitca
09-08-2011, 07:56 AM
oh my god,how horrible!!!

Peety
09-08-2011, 08:18 AM
ya i would have liked to meet all 4 of them seeing how all 4 were cussing at my children chasing them with tennis rackets threatening them talking about banging their mom and beating up theirfather of they go home and then leaving the park when the kids did to follow them home to scare them...ya would have love ALL 4 of them fo sho...so if you know who they are holla at me

What a bunch of idiots,I would call the police.
If that doesn't work bring louis.

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-08-2011, 08:23 AM
What a bunch of idiots,I would call the police.
If that doesn't work bring louis.

That's Mr. Villeslugger to you.

Gwanita
09-08-2011, 08:57 AM
ya i don't know if i can call the police this morning to complain...i mean they aren't at the park now....im not one to call them anyone seeing how to judicial system sure sucks like what are the police gonna do when child predators are hanging out at tim hortons on thecorner.. ..i did go looking around after my kids came home hoping to find them....the kids say they have seen them at the park before so i may frequent the park the next little while :) i was shocked when the kids told me they were older guys not younger boys...i am appaulled that grown men would do this to any children..like how far would it of gone?? just ridiculous...

Peety
09-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Maybe the police can watch the park?

Gwanita
09-08-2011, 09:07 AM
wishful thinking?

HDV
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM

pffft ya right....lol if that were the case then that moron who yells at kids that was in another post, would of been dealt with. Sadly cops here wont do anything till something bad happens.
Im amazed how some adults act. I swear sometimes my 3 year old is more mature than some adults out there.

BrAt
09-08-2011, 10:39 AM
No, I am not one of the 4 males at the park. lol But, just wondering if your kids are a boy and a girl about 10 or 11 years old? Yes, I have a reason for asking.

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-08-2011, 10:59 AM
No, I am not one of the 4 males at the park. lol But, just wondering if your kids are a boy and a girl about 10 or 11 years old? Yes, I have a reason for asking.

I know the kids you are talking about. Trouble makers with no parents around EVER!

Gwanita
09-08-2011, 11:30 AM
well if you know the kids then they aren't my kids...they aren't trouble makers but im sure they do their share of annoying ppl...they are kids after all and i am always around....um describe the kids to me and will let you know if they are my kids...and if my children were doing anything inappropriate please let me know because i am one of the few parents that will put my kids in place and fast...

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-08-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't know whose kids they are. I just know they're bad and are always there. Blonde girl ,boy is brown hair. They boy is a bit older I would say but they look in the 9-11 range.

Gwanita
09-08-2011, 12:13 PM
nope not my kids but i think i know what ones you may be talking about too

riggs
09-08-2011, 02:40 PM

wishful thinking?

Sadly cops here wont do anything till something bad happens.

Something tells me without prior knowledge to these circumstances another thread would be started stating how the police sit around the park and do nothing all day.

dancingqueen
09-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Danm kids these days and their... oh... wait a sec... Adults you say?
NEVER!