PDA

View Full Version : off the side of the road between 5th line and brandy's pit

kitca
09-11-2011, 08:39 PM
i always notice cars parked on the side of the highway at this area. there is even a sort of parking area, and cars used to go right down to the root river, but they have since put up a barrier. what is there that people park there? what do they do or see there? im so curious.

H.E. Pennypacker
09-11-2011, 09:25 PM
it's always the same car..

yoda
09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
fish...they fish the river there

kitca
09-11-2011, 10:35 PM
but the river is dry!

Anapeg
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Ever heard of dried fish?

yoda
09-12-2011, 05:43 AM
lol @ Anapeg, There is a tarp shack there, maybe trying to be "one with nature?"

Xzavia
09-12-2011, 06:36 AM
From what I remember is a couple of older guys go there to fish, have been for years. Maybe at one time they actually caught fish there, not so sure anymore. They had some sort of a shelter there made from tarps, and stuff.

My impression was that it was someplace for them to "go to", probably spent/spend more time sitting around talking, enjoying the peace/nature then they do fishing.

Anapeg
09-12-2011, 06:50 AM
lol @ Anapeg, There is a tarp shack there, maybe trying to be "one with nature?"

Why oh why does the phrase being one with nature bring forth visions of nudity to me. Then taking the nudity theme one logical step further the old men come to mind and here it takes an ugly turn. I will at this point leave you alone with your thoughts.

IMHO
09-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Anapeg...how do you get to that point? I see no logic behind your thinking !!! Men do have male friends just like the gals do.

Anapeg
09-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Anapeg...how do you get to that point? I see no logic behind your thinking !!! Men do have male friends just like the gals do.

Does one need to insert the LOL for every one to realize it was tongue in cheek, REALLY? Honest to God, people take themselves and this God forsaken site way too damn seriously.

dancingqueen
09-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Does one need to insert the LOL for every one to realize it was tongue in cheek, REALLY? Honest to God, people take themselves and this God forsaken site way too damn seriously.

No, just a disclaimer will do....
*This post was made in jest, I do not intend to force the poster known as Anapeg to make a disclaimer at the end of every post he makes in jest*

dancingqueen
09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Why oh why does the phrase being one with nature bring forth visions of nudity to me. Then taking the nudity theme one logical step further the old men come to mind and here it takes an ugly turn. I will at this point leave you alone with your thoughts.

You do, however unintentionally, bring up a separate topic that I recently read up on.... Puppy woke me up early, so I may post about it you lucky *******s you....
:tongue: