PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?!

HuskyWillow
09-15-2011, 03:13 PM
K I'm writing this as I ride the bus home but my bus home was going by the corner of st johns and st andrews, by the blueboy and someone was walking and was kicking thr **** out of their dog! It was disgusting, he was wearing jeans and grey shirt and a car was with him, I think they were yelling at him, idk though,bbuit jhe had the dog and was kicking it in the mouth, it was a rottweiler or a mix, looked liike f00-70 lbs the giy was prob 5'8 5'9, medium build. The cars license plate number was somethign like IY8 272 or something along those lines, what can I do?

Dragonfly
09-15-2011, 03:25 PM
umm call the cops rather than post? In the time it took you to write it you could have called the police. I understand your need to vent but my first thought would have been to call someone to help....the license plate number is pretty useless as you say they weren't the ones doing it and you are also unsure of the actual plate number but you should have called asap

HuskyWillow
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
umm call the cops rather than post? In the time it took you to write it you could have called the police. I understand your need to vent but my first thought would have been to call someone to help....the license plate number is pretty useless as you say they weren't the ones doing it and you are also unsure of the actual plate number but you should have called asap

I'll call the cops now, I just didn't know if they took care of that stuff

TNT
09-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I think I may know who it may have been. Sadly. What colour was the car? Was he scruffy looking?

HuskyWillow
09-18-2011, 01:26 AM
The car was red, I think it's be nice to ask the person who owns that car about it, if there was a way to track to down the plate number but we all know how usefull this city is when it comes to this kind of stuff, and the guy was kin rough\scruffy looking, like middle aged, like between late 30 to 50 almost. When I called the cops they said they would report to to the humane society, I'll call them tomorrow and see if anything got done