PDA

View Full Version : To the ASS H@LE who hit my dog......

TNT
09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Yes she clearly wiggled through her favorite hole that now seems to be almost completely under the fence. I apologize for not catching her in the act, and apologize that she found the curb side. But for you to hit her and not bother to stop and notify SOMEONE, along with the 3 other witnesses. How low can you go? Had I been in the shower and not heard the blood curdling screams, how long would she have been there? How hard would it have been to get out and inform myself or a neighbor? Or to see if she was ok? So I wasn't wandering looking for somthing I dont want to find following the faint sound of wimpers????
You're a dark person. I pray you never find the wrong curb in your life.
Pray for our peanut my animal loving friends, she's going to need all the help she can get.

HDV
09-23-2011, 12:09 PM
omg thats terrible, What a *******. Some people are just disgusting. I hope your dogs is ok.

Larimar
09-23-2011, 12:18 PM
That's terrible. I saw a similar situation on northern ave. I don't think it was you because the person looked a bit older with different hair.

A small dog chased a cat across the road and the cat got away while the small dog looked to hit his head on another person's car. My bf and I were in shock that the driver just drove off quickly without seeing if the dog was okay. We stopped and as I was about to push my car door open to see if there was any damage to the dog I noticed the owner in the driveway and the dog with her as they left for the backyard. We left, since it looked as though the owner saw the ordeal and chose to leave the scene. I'm glad her dog looked to be okay-but I hope she brought it to a vet anyhow, as head trauma might not kick in right away.

TNT
09-23-2011, 02:31 PM
That's terrible. I saw a similar situation on northern ave. I don't think it was you because the person looked a bit older with different hair.

A small dog chased a cat across the road and the cat got away while the small dog looked to hit his head on another person's car. My bf and I were in shock that the driver just drove off quickly without seeing if the dog was okay. We stopped and as I was about to push my car door open to see if there was any damage to the dog I noticed the owner in the driveway and the dog with her as they left for the backyard. We left, since it looked as though the owner saw the ordeal and chose to leave the scene. I'm glad her dog looked to be okay-but I hope she brought it to a vet anyhow, as head trauma might not kick in right away.

Not only did the person have differenge age and hair, you can bet it wasnt me because it was a small dog. It kills me that there were 3 witnesses also that didnt bother.
Where is compassion? I stop and clear dead animals off the road all the time. And thats wildlife :(
It doesn't look well for ms Jiinx. Her rear leg was severely mangled during the run over. 90% of her skin is deeply lascerated with bone showing and she'll likely need a toe removed as it simply not there anymore. How fast were you going to cause such incredible damage? Shes on very potent antibiotics and codine 4 times adaily. And is kept in a playpen so she cant move. We carry her bum outside for pees. Im crushed.
All we can do is continue with bandage changes, and she has to go under on monday to have all the dead tissue cut away. Just a staggering blow to our balanced household. Please keep us all in your prayers and hold your furry family members just a little bit tighter this next few weeks.

kitca
09-23-2011, 03:04 PM
i hope people like that rot in hell and karma comes back to get them time and again in their miserable lives on earth.

your poor baby, my thoughts are with you.

zoo crew
09-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Thinking about you and your family. People like that just make me crazy. I mean accidents happen but why can't they stop? Just maddens me... Anyways thinking about you lots. :o)

Luv to be on the GO
09-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Awwwww TNT that`s just dreadful
I know how upset I`d be if it was dog
Saying prayers and hoping your furry baby
is going to be O.K. ...So sad !!

TNT
09-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Awwwww TNT that`s just dreadful
I know how upset I`d be if it was dog
Saying prayers and hoping your furry baby
is going to be O.K. ...So sad !!

Thankyou all of you for your support....heres a few pics of our sweetheart. :)

TNT
09-24-2011, 10:47 AM
what happened to her pics???http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae79/tntdanes/jiinx3.jpg

kitca
09-24-2011, 12:03 PM
awwwe, what a sweetie!. my friends dog had a very bad car accident years ago. sounded like yours, skin ripped right off, pelvis smashed. but, he made a full recovery and you would never in a million years ever know what he had been through. one thing they credit was using a doggie life jacket and letting him swim alot. anyway, he is still going strong and yours looks like she will too.

A*lil*Loopy
09-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm glad she is recovering and will be around for a while.
Some people can't help being the way they are and will never be able to comprehend certain things. Those are the same ones that don't understand when something bad happens to them.
So here's to them wondering...........when karma comes their way.

TNT
09-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Jiinx had her dressing change at the vet this morning, good news for now. Her wound is beginning to heal and the infection is leaving the area. This could mean she may be strong enough to fight it off. Not out of the woods yet, but our prayers are working. Thankyou all keep her in your thoughts

kitca
09-26-2011, 12:40 PM
still sending good thoughts...

MaO3
09-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Sending good thoughts your way TNT, I cant' imagine a person not stopping either, just makes no sense to me. I witness a simular situation a month ago on the highway. I stopped along with about 5 other people and an OPP to try and help the poor little guy. It was heartbreaking to see.

I truly hope that things continue to go in a positive direction and that your baby will continue to heal.