PDA

View Full Version : Another School Pizza Thread

nightingale
09-23-2011, 05:31 PM
My son came home from school today with an interesting story. There was a rumour going around, that one of the schools in the Catholic system (he didn't know which school) had a very big problem on their last pizza day. Apparently all of the kids suffered from food poisoning! My son described a scene of kids running to the bathrooms to be sick, one after the other - of course it sounded awful! Has anyone heard of this? I would like to know where the pizza comes from. I would like to know where the pizza that my son's school comes from. Do all the schools get the same pizza?

Is this rumour even true?

nightingale
09-23-2011, 06:16 PM
That's what I am hoping! My husband, a high school teacher, has not heard this rumour, and says the schools get pizza from different pizza places.

italiandomino
09-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Rumour was probably started from a disgruntled parent from soonet that didnt like Pizza days.

NewCasa
09-23-2011, 07:55 PM
NG - just so you know, RWGR was looking for you on his 'It's all about me' thread. Something about having missed stalking you while he was off.

nightingale
09-23-2011, 08:47 PM
poor baby

chantelle7
09-24-2011, 12:19 AM
My sons are in the catholic system, I haven't heard this rumor, although my boys haven't had a pizza day yet this year at school. I do know that his school gets their pizza form Boston's Pizza.