10-01-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2786302/posts

Good way to boost tourism.

dancingqueen
10-01-2011, 01:22 PM
that's actually a good idea!

Soonet-china
10-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Okay, who's getting married in mexico, and who would travel to mexico, its dangerous ! Also, mexico is so crooked, how can you even say the marriage is legal, just saying

icecapp
10-01-2011, 04:14 PM
JMO, I can say, that two yrs is still the love hunny moon yrs.. IMO, I have been married 11 yrs this month together 16 and I will say our trying time was the 6-7yr mark, Now nothing could break us apart, I have learned to respect, pretty much know what hes thinking Got over the jelousy stage, where hes coming from, and very rarely argue much, lucky if its a disagreement in 4 months.. and speeking to other couples, alot will also tell you the 6-7 yr mark..

To me it sounds like a good old money scam, and for once the canadian/american goverment has not thought of it, Just wait till they start making us renew marriage licences once a yr, Our goverment is all over getting money, and I coud see them doing it in the future..

Soonet-china
10-01-2011, 04:25 PM
What if one party refuses to renew there license, are you legally divorced with no consequences of paying the other greedy party alimony etc ?

lynys
10-01-2011, 08:57 PM
JMO, I can say, that two yrs is still the love hunny moon yrs.. IMO, I have been married 11 yrs this month together 16 and I will say our trying time was the 6-7yr mark, Now nothing could break us apart, I have learned to respect, pretty much know what hes thinking Got over the jelousy stage, where hes coming from, and very rarely argue much, lucky if its a disagreement in 4 months.. and speeking to other couples, alot will also tell you the 6-7 yr mark..

To me it sounds like a good old money scam, and for once the canadian/american goverment has not thought of it, Just wait till they start making us renew marriage licences once a yr, Our goverment is all over getting money, and I coud see them doing it in the future..

Seven year itch will get em every time.

I am married two years in two weeks... and I think that is too soon.