PDA

View Full Version : Anyone missing a Beagle??

westend mama
10-01-2011, 10:24 PM
My daughter picked up a female Beagle near the Beaver Station on Sept. 28th around 9:30pm. The dog was almost hit by a car. My daughter still has the dog at her house, and has been keeping in contact with the Humane Society to see if anyone has reported the dog missing, so far no luck. Last night my daughter went and put some posters up at near by businesses with pictures with hopes to reunite owner and dog. So far no calls. My daughter loves this dog and would keep her, but she already has two dogs. So if the owner can`t be found soon, then she may be looking for a good home for her. If anyone knows who this dog belongs to, call 542-8035. We can`t believe someone isn`t missing this dog:(

kitca
10-01-2011, 11:45 PM
thats very nice of your daughter to be helping this little guy out!!!!

westend mama
10-02-2011, 12:26 AM
We`ve always been animal lovers!! Right now at my home I have 3 dogs and a snake, at her home she has 2 dogs(3 at the moment), and 2 cats. That little dog is fitting in very well at her place, gets along well with the other dogs and feels right at home. I hope she is able to find the owner though.

magic mushroom
10-02-2011, 01:04 AM
owner could be on vacation and the dog might have someone sitting it. it has happened before where sitters lose their charges.
hope he finds his home or a good home.

westend mama
10-02-2011, 07:31 PM
My daughter dropped the dog off for us to watch for acouple hours while she went out. This is a older dog, maybe between 5-8 years old? Friendly, she listens well, knows how to speak when you ask her. She likes other dogs. We are really hoping the owner is found soon. But if not, we will be looking for a good home for her.

SarahMac
10-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Oh that's so sad. I have two beagles so I have a soft spot for them. I hope that you can find her owners and she wasn't just left to go her own way.

Super Gram
10-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Why don`t you call Craig and see if he will post it on the news. I bet you he will.

westend mama
10-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Well, it`s been 2 weeks, and my daughter still has this dog. The HS has all the info..still no one is looking for her. On the upside, the dog has a good home! She fits in very well at my daughters home, and gets along well with the other dogs. So it looks like she will keep her , unless a owner does come forward with a REAL good reason why it took so long. The dog is happy, and cared for, that`s all that really matters:)

magic mushroom
10-17-2011, 10:31 PM
so nice to hear your daughter will keep the dog.
she is probably in a better home now, unless like i stated the owners were away on holidays and someone was babysitting.

kitca
10-17-2011, 10:32 PM
oh that is such good news!!!!