PDA

View Full Version : my other neighbour

kitca
10-05-2011, 11:59 PM
i heard some late nite rustling out one of my windows. i see my neighbour cleaning out her garden and dumping it in my yard. yes, i put my yard wastes in this certain spot, but i dont appreciate someone else putting them in a different spot. this is the neighbour who takes all the tree branches back to the property line and dumps them for me. but to catch her dumping her garden waste. i dont know what to do. i want confront her, but im pissed off! i got the 'good ole boy x city Councillor' from hell behind me and her beside me. what did i ever do wrong to deserve this?!! i wont confront her, i want peace, but im so pissed off right now!

b&aMom
10-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Put up a 6 foot fence!

Peety
10-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Mean dog

MagicFingers
10-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I would take what she dumped into your yard and dump it back into hers. Good luck

SIMBA
10-06-2011, 09:33 AM
My neighbors are a nightmare.

J B
10-06-2011, 09:38 AM
My neighbors are a nightmare.

The ones that are moving, or the ones on the opposite side?

SIMBA
10-06-2011, 09:40 AM
opposite side

J B
10-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Arrgh, maybe we can devise a plan to get them packing!!

SIMBA
10-06-2011, 09:54 AM
I wish!

TNT
10-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Mean dog

or a really big one?? LOL Never have that problem here haha
That sux kitca if it aint one thing its another. We had a NIGHTMARE neighbor for years! She moved out this spring, we were sooooooo HAPPY!! I took a pic of the sold sign and put it in one of our albums! ya that bad. hopefully it was a one time deal, the fact that she did it late at night implys that she's sneaky. :/

Peety
10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
or a really big one?? LOL Never have that problem here haha
That sux kitca if it aint one thing its another. We had a NIGHTMARE neighbor for years! She moved out this spring, we were sooooooo HAPPY!! I took a pic of the sold sign and put it in one of our albums! ya that bad. hopefully it was a one time deal, the fact that she did it late at night implys that she's sneaky. :/

No one will roam around when there is a dog at night.

J B
10-06-2011, 10:56 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/kDQLuMlQbk2wj5eavyq3P0i0o1_500.jpg

SIMBA
10-06-2011, 10:57 AM
LMAO!!! I love it!

kitca
10-06-2011, 11:47 AM
oh i love that sign! shes not that bad, just sneaky like you said. just really made me mad to see her dump her stuff like that. at least she isnt like the good ole boy x city councellor behind me that we needed a lawyer to claim our land. he removed my umbrella clothes line because part of the umbrella hung over the imaginary property line.

you know when we first moved in here there were the greatest neighbours ever and the nicest people and we all got along and would help each other if needed. but they were the old originals and slowly over the years they are dying off and being replaced. sad...

dancingqueen
10-06-2011, 03:30 PM
These kinds of problems don't go away unless you confront them. doing subtle mean little things like dumping it back in her yard, or scooping poop in her yard is only going to make her retaliate in same. Perhaps she feels she was wronged by you somehow, maybe you accidentally did something to her. talk it out, maybe you can preserve your sanity and hers at the same time and be good neighbors.

Jack Butler
10-06-2011, 04:53 PM
i heard some late nite rustling out one of my windows. i see my neighbour cleaning out her garden and dumping it in my yard. yes, i put my yard wastes in this certain spot, but i dont appreciate someone else putting them in a different spot. this is the neighbour who takes all the tree branches back to the property line and dumps them for me. but to catch her dumping her garden waste. i dont know what to do. i want confront her, but im pissed off! i got the 'good ole boy x city Councillor' from hell behind me and her beside me. what did i ever do wrong to deserve this?!! i wont confront her, i want peace, but im so pissed off right now!

Have a party with a bonfire and invite them.
...you want to keep your friend close and you want to keep your enemies closer.
I hate to see you if something serious actually happens...jusssh!

Barry Morris
10-06-2011, 05:02 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/kDQLuMlQbk2wj5eavyq3P0i0o1_500.jpg

You might post that for personal "satisfaction', but it sure ain't gonna help your house to sell!!!

dancingqueen
10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
You might post that for personal "satisfaction', but it sure ain't gonna help your house to sell!!!

I was thinking the same.

J B
10-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Indeed, but if you put up one of these signs it would be only be to let your neighbors know that
you love them and that they are in your daily thoughts, not to actually try and sell your house!! :smile:

everywoman
10-06-2011, 07:45 PM
I work for CLA. You wouldn't believe what some of the neighbors who lived by some of the homes I have worked in over the yrs have done. They seem to think we're some sort of non-entity! They make comments about our yards that they have no business making(as they ARE maintained), and I have witnessed one neighbor throwing her garden weeds over the fence onto our lawn. Frickin' bizarre.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
10-06-2011, 11:07 PM
The last time I had to tune up the neigbour the cops were called. Apparently they were alarmed at my violent yet well deserved on their part response lol

italiandomino
10-09-2011, 10:53 AM
get a sniper rifle with the serial number filed off