PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

dancingqueen
10-08-2011, 06:10 AM
I don't know what to be for Halloween.... any fun ideas?

Super Gram
10-08-2011, 08:59 AM
:thumbs_up::smile:

lk_wicked
10-08-2011, 09:22 AM
TAAG is having a halloween pary at the Moose Lodge on the 29th of October. Tickets are 20.00 each, and the proceeds all go to the shelter animals for their care and spay/neuter.
There will be a live band.

It would be so awesome to meet everyone in constume at that party. Hope to see you sooneters all there. LOL We could even try to guess who matches their soonet name. LOl

Just an idea For more information about the party call 575-7030 leave a message and we will call you back.:cat:

SIMBA
10-08-2011, 11:34 AM
http://www.soonet.ca/%3Ca%20href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/bpicos03.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8927/bpicos03.jpghttp://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8927/bpicos03.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/bpicos03.jpg/)

:smile:

RWGR
10-08-2011, 12:10 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XoTKNi7Fuyw/S6ej_k8oOoI/AAAAAAAAAdk/LEwa77VuUy4/s400/gene-simmons.jpg

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/05/Gene-Simmons-Blood-1306172807.jpg

Larimar
10-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Anyone dress up their pets? My dog when she was alive had a few costumes-she was a basset hound- was sherlock holmes, a hotdog, and an angel...I think I'll dress my two black cats up as familiars this halloween. It's a cheap costume ;)

Lizzard_n_Bubba_13
10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
There is a store up by the old Blockbuster that has hundreds and hundreds of costumes, accessories and hats and stuff.....maybe check there....it might even give you some ideas :)

dancingqueen
10-08-2011, 03:02 PM
There is a store up by the old Blockbuster that has hundreds and hundreds of costumes, accessories and hats and stuff.....maybe check there....it might even give you some ideas :)

I was just there... buncha crap for a lot of money :(

Dragonfly
10-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I think I said this last year but I knew someone who went out as a pregnant lesbian nun :) lol

Larimar
10-08-2011, 05:27 PM
I think I said this last year but I knew someone who went out as a pregnant lesbian nun :) lol
lol the nun pregnnt part is funny..I'm curious how you dress up as a lesbian tho..like how was that bit portrayed?

chantelle7
10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Me and 4 of my friends are dressing up as characters from Super Mario for our Halloween party....I can just picture everyday humming the mario song all night lol

Dragonfly
10-08-2011, 10:03 PM
lol the nun pregnnt part is funny..I'm curious how you dress up as a lesbian tho..like how was that bit portrayed?

Honestly not too sure. I was not there, I don't even remember who it was that told me to be truthful

dancingqueen
10-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Mustache???

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Really?...
How many lesbians do you know?
how many have mustaches?

I'm thinking none.... but thanks for perpetuating stereotypes.....
we need more of those so you Christians can maintain hatred.... I know, I know..... it's easier that way...

maybe I should start a thread indicating you breeders are more likely than us gays to be child molesters...
Go molest some more children....
oh... damn those stereotypes.....

dancingqueen
10-09-2011, 03:43 AM
sorry... couldn't resist....

italiandomino
10-10-2011, 02:56 PM
sorry... couldn't resist....

that was kinda hateful

italiandomino
10-10-2011, 02:57 PM

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/FatLesbians.png

italiandomino
10-10-2011, 02:58 PM
http://thedemotivators.com/wp-content/uploads/original/2011_04/well-hung-lesbians.jpg
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/35000/Gene-Simmons-Tongue-Tie-35077.jpg

lynys
10-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Mustache???

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

What is wrong with you???????

Larimar
10-10-2011, 06:26 PM
oh jee

dancingqueen
10-11-2011, 01:51 AM
What is wrong with you???????

Apparently to be a lesbian you must have over active testosterone....
Not sure what else he could possibly mean by that statement.

lynys
10-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Apparently to be a lesbian you must have over active testosterone....
Not sure what else he could possibly mean by that statement.

He is absolutely brutal. This man calls himself a good religious fellow. No wonder so many of us think religion is bull****. This is one of their representatives.

Bill Nash
10-11-2011, 09:47 AM
He post scripted "couldn't resist", ..... doesn't that cut him some slack, ..... NOT!

Homophobes will find any excuse to justify their attacks, and some actually believe they are justified.

Soundbear has demonstrated several times on here with various comments in different forums his lack of tolerance for gay people, .... why should he change now, .... a leopard can't change its spots. All we can do is point out his totally wrong comments, and ignore him, .... he won't change.

dancingqueen
10-11-2011, 04:40 PM
No, he will never change... one can only hope his offspring do not perpetuate the intolerance and hatred he creates in the name of God. Luckily, I have met far more good Christians than his ilk to completely turn me off from Christians. They are still good people with good intentions, though Soundbear is not a good example of this, there are many that are.

Anyways... Back on topic... What should I be for Halloween? theme is around dark and steam punky/gothic... That's my mood.

heintzman
10-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Mimi,,,, from the drew carey show!

tasma
10-13-2011, 10:18 PM
How about a creepy straight guy! LOL

MaO3
10-13-2011, 10:19 PM
What about the black dress/flip flop outfit see below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_homage_o n_Fire_Island.jpg/800px-Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_homage_o n_Fire_Island.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_hom age_on_Fire_Island.jpg

dancingqueen
10-13-2011, 11:35 PM
What about the black dress/flip flop outfit see below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_homage_o n_Fire_Island.jpg/800px-Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_homage_o n_Fire_Island.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Priscilla_Queen_of_the_Dessert_drag_queen_hom age_on_Fire_Island.jpg

The original dress is better, I'd KILL for that

Peety
10-14-2011, 12:07 AM
DQ the one in blue. NTP should be the flip flop one.

Barry Morris
10-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Really?...
How many lesbians do you know?
how many have mustaches?

I'm thinking none.... but thanks for perpetuating stereotypes.....
we need more of those so you Christians can maintain hatred.... I know, I know..... it's easier that way...

maybe I should start a thread indicating you breeders are more likely than us gays to be child molesters...
Go molest some more children....
oh... damn those stereotypes.....

So I posted some comments, but then changed my mind.

But.

Tell me DQ, why didn't the original "pregnant lesbian nun" bother you??

Hanyman is doing MUCH better in the hate department than I ever could.

Most of your comments make me happy to have brightened your weekend!!

PM to DQ

bohd
10-14-2011, 03:22 PM
I am going as a white, anglo saxon, heterosexual , protestant male........ Which in toronto would scare everybody......but here i don't think it will scare too many lol

i don't know what to be for halloween.... Any fun ideas?

Peety
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Whoa!!! ..time out here, boonyville!!!! ..NTP takes no part in such foolishness!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You guys have the legs for those dresses!

italiandomino
10-14-2011, 04:05 PM
No, he will never change... one can only hope his offspring do not perpetuate the intolerance and hatred he creates in the name of God. Luckily, I have met far more good Christians than his ilk to completely turn me off from Christians. They are still good people with good intentions, though Soundbear is not a good example of this, there are many that are.

Curious DQ ... why should he have to change ? I dont see him asking you to change from being gay to straight ? so why does he have to change to tolerate gays ? I cant stand eating spinach, so why should I have to change just because there are lots of ppl out there who love spinach.

I am a Bruins fan, why should I have to start cheering for the Toronto Make-Me-Laffs just because there are so many cheering for the Laffs ?

Personally i dont really give a crap who anyone does behind closed doors, But I sure as hell dont have to tolerate it in public if i choose not to, if your going to call me intolerant or hateful, then whatever. CAll me whatever you want, i sure as hell are not going to change because of a few bleeding hearts. and I really dont think Soundbear should have to either.

I think most gay ppl are hypocrites, and most ppl who say they support gays only say it so others dont see them as being hateful, intolerant or racist. If his idea of a lesbian is one with a mustache, all the power to him, i thought it was pretty funny when i read it.

dancingqueen
10-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Curious DQ ... why should he have to change ?

Because what he currently is goes against all the values he claims to hold, he is a hypocrite. What he is is hurtful, and damaging to people, or do you think pedophiles shouldn't have to change? Murderers, thieves?
By your claim, where is the line between "bleeding hearts" and stopping what is wrong?
Maybe you can back up this assertion, sinbce you couldn't back up the last one... and the one before that, and the one before that......

MagicFingers
10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
talked to a girl today her and her two friends are going as a multi pack of condiments. One is ketchup, the other mustard and the third is relish.
My friend when we were in highschool she dressed up as the lamb from lambchop...the following year she went as a player's light cigarette, she always made her own costumes

lynys
10-14-2011, 08:51 PM
OMG... I am tired. I read that as a multipack of condoms.... and was weirded out when you listed relish, ketchup, mustard. :S

italiandomino
10-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Because what he currently is goes against all the values he claims to hold, he is a hypocrite. What he is is hurtful, and damaging to people, or do you think pedophiles shouldn't have to change? Murderers, thieves?
By your claim, where is the line between "bleeding hearts" and stopping what is wrong?
Maybe you can back up this assertion, sinbce you couldn't back up the last one... and the one before that, and the one before that......

I do apologize that he hurt your feelings DQ. I think guy on guy action is wrong. You dont. So whos wrong are we talking about ??
I think the Bruins are the best team in the NHL, you may think the Laffs are. Who is right and who is wrong ?
Just because you dont agree with what he says ... does that really make him wrong ????
or has the gays been that oppressed that you feel that your entitled to an opinion and everyone else doesnt. Which is it?

dancingqueen
10-15-2011, 03:14 PM
I do apologize that he hurt your feelings DQ. I think guy on guy action is wrong. You dont. So whos wrong are we talking about ??
I think the Bruins are the best team in the NHL, you may think the Laffs are. Who is right and who is wrong ?
Just because you dont agree with what he says ... does that really make him wrong ????
or has the gays been that oppressed that you feel that your entitled to an opinion and everyone else doesnt. Which is it?
Sorry, guy on guy action is not wrong, there is no way around it, it is not unhealthy, it does not hurt people, it does infringe on anyone's rights, thus, it is not wrong. There is a difference between "not your cup of tea" or not something that interests you, and wrong, Gayness is not wrong. So, please either start your own thread to back up your asinine statement and stop hijacking my thread, or shut it. You are just like soundbear, you flap your lips, spread hatred, but you can't back up ****.

Barry Morris
10-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Because what he currently is goes against all the values he claims to hold, he is a hypocrite. ......

Not quite. My beliefs go against the values YOU think I hold, or think I should.

Hating sin and loving sinners is exactly what God does, and I do my best.

Bluesky
10-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey, DQ, if its wrong to HIM, who are you to say it's not? I mean, isn't that the relativists position? You are not becoming an absolutist, are you? I am shocked.

dancingqueen
10-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey, DQ, if its wrong to HIM, who are you to say it's not? I mean, isn't that the relativists position? You are not becoming an absolutist, are you? I am shocked.

I am not an absolutist, but to say something is "wrong" is very powerful language. People do need to choose their words more carefully.

Barry Morris
10-15-2011, 06:48 PM
I am not an absolutist, but to say something is "wrong" is very powerful language. People do need to choose their words more carefully.

So don't use it.

dancingqueen
10-15-2011, 07:37 PM
So don't use it.

Why not?

Peety
10-15-2011, 07:39 PM
DQ.. What did you decide to go with?

dancingqueen
10-15-2011, 08:06 PM
DQ.. What did you decide to go with?

Still don't know.... going out of town next week, might pick something up then

Dragonfly
10-16-2011, 10:15 AM
So I posted some comments, but then changed my mind.

But.

Tell me DQ, why didn't the original "pregnant lesbian nun" bother you??

Hanyman is doing MUCH better in the hate department than I ever could.

Most of your comments make me happy to have brightened your weekend!!

PM to DQ

LOL first of all, pregnant lesbian nun is simply an impossibility. I will also have you know that I snooped around on my facebook because it was driving me nuts and I figured out who told me and it actually happened to be a lesbian who, (I didnt realize until now when I saw her religious beliefs under the info section of her profile), that she also identified as christian. She did it because she is bothered by the fact that her religion has an issue with her being gay so she played on that. I believe she added in the pregnant part just to add another dimension to the costume though. So anything else to say? Shall I go berate her for being rude to her own identity? Sure, some others may find it offensive but when it is being done to put light on people who are oppressive like you, I see no issue.