PDA

View Full Version : groomers??

MissMuffett
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
who do u prefer to bring your dog/pets to get a good shave and cleaning?? We just got a pup and he stinks, and needs a nice hair cut!

TNT
10-27-2011, 03:26 PM
JoyD on here does a great job!! Send her a pm shes pretty quick to get back to u. :)

kitca
10-27-2011, 05:28 PM
joyd is great, i agree. i also like the groomers behind formost pets on trunk road. elaine does a shed ending treatment that is incredible!

A*lil*Loopy
10-28-2011, 06:10 PM
There looks to be a new groomer opening up on Bruce Street beside Shaw Millings. I believe the name was Blue Ribbon Grooming. Other than that, I know nothing about them.
I don't know what the wait is like for the usual groomers but it may take a while to get in, maybe check out the new person, you can probably get right in to see them without the wait.

Super Gram
10-29-2011, 06:42 AM
We take ours to Denise Huckson on Anna St. She has done our 2 dogs and now she does our Maine Coon Cat.

TNT
10-29-2011, 11:55 AM
There looks to be a new groomer opening up on Bruce Street beside Shaw Millings. I believe the name was Blue Ribbon Grooming. Other than that, I know nothing about them.
I don't know what the wait is like for the usual groomers but it may take a while to get in, maybe check out the new person, you can probably get right in to see them without the wait.

Saw pictures of the new facilities, its VERY professional looking. Beautiful place! Never used them, but they get good reviews.

Luv to be on the GO
10-31-2011, 12:15 AM
Very professional looking !!
SO SO NICE to take your pet to a nice CLEAN place !!

uptowngurl
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM

I have taken my dog there since they 1st opened (they just moved from Oxford rd.)and they are great.It's usually not a very long wait to get in.