PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TAAG and Pet Valu

MagicFingers
11-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Here is my new boy....most people will remember me loosing my baby kitty in sept as well as my gram.. After a couple months this little guy my mom saw in the window and his personality is like my nala reincarnated. His little soul spoke to my mom and when i saw him i knew i had to have him...Thank goodness i was already approved and got to take him the next day. He is a true lover and is laying in my arms purring while i type this loves to sleep with us. always between my husband and i or on my chest. Loves my son and loves to play. Thanks TAAG and pet Valu for helping me find my new baby. Here is a picture of Jack was his name but we changed it to JAKE.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e30/missspunk/DSCF2642.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e30/missspunk/DSCF2650.jpg

kitca
11-09-2011, 06:24 PM
im so glad!!!

Super Gram
11-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Glad he has a wonderful home......

TNT
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
OMG your kid is the cutest thing since fuzzy bunny slippers!! lol
And the cats cute too! :p Glad you could give him/her a home! :)

MagicFingers
12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to report that Jake was fixed on Friday at Animal Kingdom....I love them there. Anyways they gave me pain medicatoin for him but he hasn't needed it. He whips around here and is his normal self. For the first few hours when I brought him home he was a little like walking drunk tried to keep him baracaded but he wouldn't have it. They also told me not to give him food or water until the next day but he was going ape so I thought it best to give him some food and water rather than him trying to jump up on the counters and hurt himself. He is his typical self and causing all kinds of trouble.

On another note my old girl is warming up to him, she doesn't really appreciate him jumping on her but she is tolerating him more.

kitca
12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
oh thats so good to hear! your little guy really is adorable!!