PDA

View Full Version : 5 games for that slash??? Brutal

Coach
11-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Well Branch proves once again that London can do whatever they want......Rupert gets only 5 game for that slash??? Horrible....If that was a Hound he would have been given minimum 15 game suspension guaranteed....What a joke this league has become at the hands of Branch......Brutal.....he can now go back into Hunter's back pocket for a while....Then again if that is the precedent(sp?)...then hey....send out a 4th line player to 2 hand the other teams star.....5 games...wooo hooo....Time for Branch to resign

riggs
11-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Time for Branch to resign

Is there any other way to get rid of him other than resigning?

MagicFingers
11-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Feel the same way. Really the only lesson Branch has managed to teach anyone is that your better off to swing your stick use it as a weapon, then jump on the guys back continue to punch him lifting his head to make sure you get a good punch in until your pulled off. Rather then body checks.... someone just got a 10 game or 15 game suspension for checking to the head when there was no head contact so your better off to intentionally use your stick as a weapon instead of accidently hitting or not hitting someone in the head.

Granted Cousins should not have done what he did but a stick should never be used as a weapon. I don't care how good of a player he is if i was coach he would not be playing for me plane and simple.

official soonet pu$$ycat
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM
London is the ohl's baby. Rules don't apply to them. Let's say Jordan Nolan did the same thing.... 20 games I'm guessing.

Super Gram
11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
My son in laws brother lives in London and was at the game.. He said that the way the TV showed it, looked mild to what it really was. Not only a brutal slash but all the players piling on Cousins and him at the bottom.He said a lot of them were disgusted with London.