PDA

View Full Version : Keurig Recipes

BrAt
11-19-2011, 12:31 PM
So, I just got a new Keurig a few days ago and I am completely in love!

Does anyone have any great recipes they make with their Keurig? (ie: crushing candy canes into a powder then adding it to your cup before the coffee goes in so that it disolves and makes candy cane coffee?)

heintzman
01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
So, I just got a new Keurig a few days ago and I am completely in love!

Does anyone have any great recipes they make with their Keurig? (ie: crushing candy canes into a powder then adding it to your cup before the coffee goes in so that it disolves and makes candy cane coffee?)

sorry , no recipes yet,,, we just got a Keurig for christmas,,, was wondering if you knew where we could purchase the cup to use your own coffee? the place on McNabb only sells the professionl model, and the prepackaged cups.... so they definately wouldn't cut thier own throat... so to say!..LOL..... any one??...

NewCasa
01-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Sears and Future Shop have the cups you put your own coffee in but they only work with certain models so check that before you buy one.

BrAt
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
We have the Special Edition and got our reusable filter at Future Shop. It was cheapest there.

Recipe alert.... White Hot Chocolate w/ Peppermint Schnapps

heintzman
01-07-2012, 01:47 AM
my mom bought the machine at walmart... on spec.. i am not sure what edition it is,,, but hopefully it will accept the reusable filter! as that is why we chose Keurig!... damn there is always a twist!... hot chocolate and kahulah pepermint twist! ... same page,, different recipe!

BrAt
01-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Yummmm!

rmkryan
01-18-2012, 02:11 PM
the filter works with any model keurig. my wife uses it to brew loose leaf tea in it.

Asparas
02-13-2012, 06:04 PM
the filter works with any model keurig. my wife uses it to brew loose leaf tea in it.

There are a couple models that the filter doesn't work with. It'll work with most but not all.