PDA

View Full Version : The Most Heartbreaking and Beautiful Dog Rescue Ever - Get a Tissue and Watch This

gouligann
12-22-2011, 06:47 AM
http://www.godvine.com/One-of-the-Most-Heartbreaking-and-Beautiful-Dog-Rescues-Ever-939.html

Genny
12-22-2011, 03:23 PM
well, yes, I did need a couple of tissues! thank you for sharing

magic mushroom
12-22-2011, 06:35 PM
god bless rescue people.........

Luv to be on the GO
12-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Poor Furry Baby ...So Scared !!
for sure "God bless rescue people "

Super Gram
12-23-2011, 03:50 AM
That poor baby shaking like a leaf. What did someone do to her? Thank you rescue people.

Dragonfly
12-23-2011, 11:25 AM
awh :( 2 hours, what patient and caring souls!

kitca
12-23-2011, 01:37 PM
that was nice. thank you. i actually have been surfing the site and i love it. very nice videos. i have sent the links on to several of my friends.

gouligann
12-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Kitca, if you saw the one about the baby deer who the owners rescued out of their swimming pool, I was kind of disgusted.
1, they should have had a fence so kids and animals couldn't fall into it.
2, they should have dried that poor baby off, instead of taking videos.
3, they should have immediately taken it down towards the mother as soon as she showed up. As other posters said, I was afraid he'd try to jump over the fence and off the balcony.

Glad they rescued him, but they should have done things differently instead of taking time to make a "rescue video"

HDV
12-23-2011, 05:09 PM
This is just heartbreaking but Im glad to see they are rescued now.

http://www.godvine.com/Beagles-See-Sun-and-Grass-for-the-First-Time-After-a-Life-in-a-Laboratory-861.html

kitca
12-23-2011, 05:55 PM
yes, gouligan, i kinda wondered the same thing as i was watching it, and yes, in the order you listed. i didnt read what the others had said underneath. i also watched the labritory beagles, had watched the 2020war puppy before, the dog saving the kittens in a bag, and the autistic singer - that one brought the tears to my eyes. (and also the happy goats video from the soapbox, cracked me rright up!) i like heartwarming. you would be suprized at how many rescues go on right here under our noses!

gouligann
12-24-2011, 07:14 AM
My girlfriend took in an older rescued MinPin female from a puppy mill in the states. I went on the drive with her to Wisconsin the pick her up from the foster home. The dog was 7 years old and I imagine she'd had a litter every time she went into heat for those whole seven years. The poor pooch had no idea how to interact with kind humans and didn't seem to have much emotion, other than fear and mistrust. She wouldn't hold eye contact but for a few seconds, and often had the blank stare of a caged zoo animal. She had to be taught how to walk on a leash. The poor dog had lived in a cage with a wire bottom her whole life, and her feet were splayed out flat. Her feet made a slapping sound when she walked. Once she was home, because she'd never been lifted off the ground (only from a cage), my girlfriend had to contain her into a corner to pick her up. She slowly started getting more trustful, but my friend worked all day and didn't have enough time to spend with her, so she found her a home with an elderly lady who held the dog on her lap and fussed with her all day. The last we heard, she was doing very well with the love and patience this older woman gave her. At least she had a chance at being a pet instead of a puppy-producing, money-making machine. It was a happy ending after a horrible first 7 years of life that poor dog suffered.