PDA

View Full Version : Magic Jack numbers now availiable in Sault

Mikee
01-04-2012, 02:28 AM
Just thought i would let you all know that you can now get the magic jack with a Sault telephone number or port your sault number to it. I think it $29 or $39 a year for unlimited calls in North America. I have had the magic jack for over 3 years now and now have a sault number for it with 911 service as well

autum1
02-08-2012, 03:57 PM
how does the majic jack work?

AmdWolfman
02-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Voip

Strife
02-12-2012, 10:39 PM
how does the majic jack work?
Basically it connects to your computer and uses your internet connection to make and receive calls.

Mikee
03-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Actually the last person is wrong it doesn't hook up to your computer anymore plug it into the wall and run the cad 5 cable directly to your router thats it than plug your phone into the magic jack plus thats it. I have my magic jack plus running into the telephone block in my home so that all the telephone jacks in the house are active with the magic jack . The new numbers are starting with 705-910 not bad for $30 a year and unlimited calls to anywhere in North America. It also has call display, call forwarding , voicemail pretty much everything. Had it for 5 years now and love it. It even has an app for my iphone so when I travel my home phone comes with me as well.