PDA

View Full Version : Lynus

nightingale
01-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday to my Birthday Buddy!!!!

Every year Lynys and I have been celebrating a Soonet Birthday together.....it's fun to see who will post the first one.... I think I got you this year buddy!!!

Anyway, have a great day, and try not to tease too many of the men around here....I have them all tied around my little finger.......hehehe

Love ya :)

Barry Morris
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Ya know, if I had a good friend, I think I'd want the spell their name right. :) :) :)

lynys
01-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks Buddy!

Soundbear... glad you can't spell my name right... wouldn't want you stalking me on facebook. :)

RWGR
01-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Soundbear... glad you can't spell my name right... wouldn't want you stalking me on facebook. :)

Lynys Wins!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DMelNivJ6m8/ThETi7JQFrI/AAAAAAAAAt0/NPq2GtblhaM/s1600/knockout-punches-20.jpg

RWGR
01-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Happy Birthday to my past and future ladies!

http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/0119.gif

lynys
01-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Wait! Which one am I?

RWGR
01-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Wait! Which one am I?

Have a cat fight, and the winner is the New Miss RWGR

nightingale
01-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Wait! Which one am I?

you can be both.

RWGR
01-25-2012, 05:52 PM
you can be both.

Don't play shy. I will give you an equal chance to be my lady.

lynys
01-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

She dropped out! YAY!!!

RWGR
01-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

She dropped out! YAY!!!

No, she did not. She's extremely nervous (why wouldn't she be???), and feels she doesn't have a chance. I have alleviated her fears and concerns with my gentle ways.

lynys
01-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Of course she doesn't have a chance. She'd be up against the best, aka. ME! Please, let her bow out with dignity. :)

Misschix
01-25-2012, 06:25 PM
um Happy Birthday to you both ...I cant decide who I should say it to first so ill post it once for both of you ...damn this is confusing

nightingale
01-25-2012, 06:34 PM
um Happy Birthday to you both ...I cant decide who I should say it to first so ill post it once for both of you ...damn this is confusing

I know you wanted to say it to me, so thank you :)

Misschix
01-25-2012, 06:39 PM
well sorry im obligated to my sister Lynys but then im obligated as a member here to say to you too ..oh how im torn lol

RWGR
01-25-2012, 07:08 PM
well sorry im obligated to my sister Lynys but then im obligated as a member here to say to you too ..oh how im torn lol

Hi, ex-sister-in-law

Misschix
01-25-2012, 07:14 PM
why would you upset my sister on her birthday ? she sits waiting for you ....

RWGR
01-25-2012, 07:16 PM
why would you upset my sister on her birthday ? she sits waiting for you ....

Playing hard to get.

Well, that...that and I spent the one thousand dollars she gave me to bring to a local charity on strippers and booze.

Misschix
01-25-2012, 07:17 PM
I know she can do way better than you .................................................. ...........

RWGR
01-25-2012, 07:22 PM
I know she can do way better than you .................................................. ...........

Actually, she cannot. She peaked when she got me.

Misschix
01-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Actually, she cannot. She peaked when she got me.

highly doubtful.....she is better off with her husband lol

RWGR
01-25-2012, 10:10 PM
highly doubtful.....she is better off with her husband lol

That's what she tells the family, just to keep things civil at Kwanzaa.

Barry Morris
01-26-2012, 03:05 PM
And if nitpicking, I'd want to use correct grammar/spelling in mine.. lol

My most humble apologies at my total lack of respect for the correct usage of the Queen's English.

Not.

Barry Morris
01-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks Buddy!

Makes me wonder what PM's ole' RW has sent you. :) :) :)

lynys
01-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm fairly certain you're not "wondering" at all.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
I concur

RWGR
01-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Makes me wonder what PM's ole' RW has sent you. :) :) :)

Some reputations can't be held under wraps forever :)

Barry Morris
01-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Some reputations can't be held under wraps forever :)

Some don't need to be.

Anytime you want to be completely open, please let me know.

lynys
01-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Excuse me Soundbear, but what business is it of yours who RWGR is, who his daughter is, whether his employer knows he posts on a message board originated in Soo, On, or whether he should be outed by name?

You really have no right/reason to have threatened to or contact anyone involved in his life. How he spends his spare time is no one's business but his own, and frankly, you have stepped WAY over the line.

And, this post was not made because of a personal relationship. I've never met the guy. I think it is horrifying to think that he is being stalked in the manner he is, by someone who claims to be an upstanding citizen. Be the better man. Leave him alone.

Barry Morris
01-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Excuse me Soundbear, but what business is it of yours who RWGR is, who his daughter is, whether his employer knows he posts on a message board originated in Soo, On, or whether he should be outed by name?

You really have no right/reason to have threatened to or contact anyone involved in his life. How he spends his spare time is no one's business but his own, and frankly, you have stepped WAY over the line.

And, this post was not made because of a personal relationship. I've never met the guy. I think it is horrifying to think that he is being stalked in the manner he is, by someone who claims to be an upstanding citizen. Be the better man. Leave him alone.

What business is it?? None at all. Never was. Never has been.

Do I know who he is?? Yes. HE SENT ME THE INFORMATION HIMSELF!!!

Have I ever contacted him?? No. Has he contacted, even phoned me?? Yes.

He went bananas because I checked on a name in a list of about 8 or 10 suggested by Facebook. My apologies to him for not checking for his permission to do that.

Leave HIM alone?? Oh, you mean stop responding to the messages he sends, relentlessly. Well, I'll see what I can do.

Some of your above statements are VERY curious. :) :) :)

Have a nice day!!!