PDA

View Full Version : SELL Hockey Cards

bLiNd_SiDeD
02-20-2012, 03:23 PM
I have a huge assortment of hockey cards I need to unload, too many to list but i was wondering is there was a place in town I could take them to for someone to look over them. I tried ebay, but it's too much of a PIA, and I just want them gone. I have some from the 50's, 60's right up to rookie cards of some of the superstars today. No Crosby's so don't even ask...lol. Anyways if anyone knows or if your looking for a specific card I can take a look see if i have it for ya.

riggs
02-20-2012, 04:28 PM
I have a huge assortment of hockey cards I need to unload, too many to list but i was wondering is there was a place in town I could take them to for someone to look over them. I tried ebay, but it's too much of a PIA, and I just want them gone. I have some from the 50's, 60's right up to rookie cards of some of the superstars today. No Crosby's so don't even ask...lol. Anyways if anyone knows or if your looking for a specific card I can take a look see if i have it for ya.

Would you be able to compile a list of the available rookie cards and their condition?

bLiNd_SiDeD
02-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Sure, I'll see what i can find and list them

riggs
02-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you. I know a couple collectors who are always looking for rookie cards.

alfred67
02-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Any bobby orr cards??

bLiNd_SiDeD
02-28-2012, 11:38 PM
the only thing i have that is Bobby Orr is from the 07-08 O peeChee box sets, they are Blow Up Panaramic Cards marking highlights of his career, Calder Trophy win 1967, 8th Norris Trohpy 1975, and 2 of him leading in assists in 1974. All of these are in good condition as they came in sealed boxes this summer. Not sure if they are worth anything.

The oldest cards i have are: (all from OPEECHEE)
Wayne Hicks - Pittsburgh Pens circa 70-71 (i think it says he wasn't in the NHL 69-70 but he played 2 yrs in the NHL) Dale Rolfe - Red Wings 69-70
Gary Bergman - Red Wings 69-70 (little bit of marking on the back of this one)
Tom Webster - Red Wings circa 70-71 ( same thing as the Wayne Hicks card)
Tim Horton - Maple Leafs - 68-69

All in good to excellent condition, I'll be working on the rookies next, off the top of my head all i remeber is that i have 5 Brodeur rookie cards.