PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pet do u have? What r their names???

MissMuffett
03-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Tell me about your pets??

I'll start first. We have two Portuguese waterdogs, we purchased them before Christmas from a rescue center down south. Their names r Brian and Dominic... We bought them because my hubby has allergies, and we needed a hypo allergenic breed, plus we have 2 acres and need them to grow up with our kids and protect and warn them from any outside dangers. They r about 40 pounds each and they will grow to about 60 pounds..

That's all the pets we have here.... Two kids n two puppies keep me busy!!

Bill Nash
03-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I have a pet bear that comes around to my house about 4 times a year. I don't feed him, so I don't know why he comes around, .... must just like the sound of my piano playing, ......

When the bear isn't there, my pet moose will come and eat all the tender shoots that have just sprouted in my garden ,.... I wish I liked moose steak, .....

Super Gram
03-04-2012, 06:44 AM
I used to have two Cairn Terriers...but they both died of old age.

Since hubby and I are too old to have another dog.......we got a Maine Coon cat from the humane society. The vet said she was about one yr old but not sure. Soishe must be 3 by now. Her name is Maggie and she is a wonderful pet. She talks to us all the time.

TNT
03-04-2012, 11:24 AM
We have 3 danes Tinkerbell, Technicolour and Ms. Jiinx, a Taag kitty named Jeffery, a HS cat named Fat Bruce and a hamster named George. Thats PLENTY for me lol.

Luv to be on the GO
03-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I have ( one) a Shih Tuz named Bailey
I know it`s silly but .....
I`m crazy in love with Him .

kitca
03-05-2012, 09:15 AM
we only have 2 dogs. 10.5 year old winston from the hs and 2.5 year old peisha rescue from the bush. both are mixed breeds and about 65 lbs. they are the best dogs in the world.

we cant have cats anymore because my family is allergic. i was able to keep the ones we had, but couldnt get any new ones. we used to keep about 5 cats and we did alot of fostering.

i love having a house full of animals - they are such good happy wonderful energy. when our 2 other dogs died (one very old age, and one compost poisoning) winston got very lonely.....so even pets like to have other pets too!

Giggle Squirt
03-05-2012, 08:51 PM
3 chihuahuas a Lab/Chesapeake and a very furry and fluffy golden... Daytona is a four year old female brindle chihuahua that I got from a breeder down in the states, Cocoa is a 5/6 year old chocolate chihuahua i adopted and Tiddlywinks is a three year old female long hair black and tan chihuahua. Rufus is a threeish year old golden that we adopted and is very fluffy goof and has been through a lot in his short life including a hip replacement thanks to abuse and was rescued and saved by a lady who got sick and could no longer take care of him but now his only problem is that he has allergies to everything and is on allergy shots and has to go for monthly vet visits... and Bella *not named after twilight but after belle from beauty and the beast* is an almost three year old black lab/chesapeake mix that we got 1 month before my baby was due because hey, its pretty easy to house break a puppy when your getting up every hour to go pee anyways. She is supposed to be my husbands dog because he wanted a "real" dog that wasn't a chihuahua but she only listens to him when he has food. Oh and my three human babies

TNT
03-06-2012, 11:03 AM
3 chihuahuas a Lab/Chesapeake and a very furry and fluffy golden... Daytona is a four year old female brindle chihuahua that I got from a breeder down in the states, Cocoa is a 5/6 year old chocolate chihuahua i adopted and Tiddlywinks is a three year old female long hair black and tan chihuahua. Rufus is a threeish year old golden that we adopted and is very fluffy goof and has been through a lot in his short life including a hip replacement thanks to abuse and was rescued and saved by a lady who got sick and could no longer take care of him but now his only problem is that he has allergies to everything and is on allergy shots and has to go for monthly vet visits... and Bella *not named after twilight but after belle from beauty and the beast* is an almost three year old black lab/chesapeake mix that we got 1 month before my baby was due because hey, its pretty easy to house break a puppy when your getting up every hour to go pee anyways. She is supposed to be my husbands dog because he wanted a "real" dog that wasn't a chihuahua but she only listens to him when he has food. Oh and my three human babies
SOUNDS LIKE MY HOUSE!!! 6 humans and 6 pets, ever wonder if theres enough oxygen to support everyone? LOL

Joy.D
03-06-2012, 12:36 PM
I Have: Merlin - Shih Tzu, Bella - Tortie cat, Shadow-Black cat, Ashes- Grey tabby, Sir Pouncealot - Orange tabby cat, and Bumble - White & flame point cat, Night Shade Semi-feral black kitten. All my Kitties were TAAG kitties. I love them all and they all have very unique personalities.

HDV
03-06-2012, 02:54 PM
I have two 10 year old cats Named Molly who is black and white and Simon who is orange and white with 8 toes on each front paws.. Both fixed ( since they were old enough to be fixed). Awesome cats. Very friendly and playful. They love my daughter, follow her everywhere :) They let her do whatever she wants to them, dress them up push them around in her buggy, its so cute.
I adopted them form the HS when they were 8 weeks old. I only wanted one, but they had a pen full of kittens and they were the only two coddled in the corner with each other so i could not separate them so i took them both :) I dont think they were form the same little though.

A*lil*Loopy
03-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Really? Ok, here we go.
Bastien, pug,
Bella, pug
Dozer, pug
Peanut, pug
Harley, lab
Luna, lab mix
Noodles, lab mix
Garfield, of course he's an orange cat
Archie, orange cat
Goose, black and white cat
Hank (Mr. Hympressive), horse
Faith (Step Aside Guys), horse
Lovey (Lightning Love), crazy horse
Clover, Jersey cow
Sweet Pea, Hereford cow
Amos, Hereford/angus bull

and I'm not naming the chickens....

Giggle Squirt
03-06-2012, 09:16 PM
I am sure the chickens feel left out.. I didn't name my fish either but I have a huge 8 inch fire mouth named jack sparrow, a parrot fish named polly (how original) 2 oscars name bert and ernie. my 7 yo yo's named after the 7 dwarfs, 2 skunk loaches named pepe le pew and penelope ***** cat.(i am just assuming they are a male/female pair) I didn't name my koi loaches or weather loach... or clown loaches and i just call my plecos suckers.