PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas ?

AmdWolfman
06-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I am moving north. How do I transport my pet cat . I think I'm taking the bus,not decided. I have a friend who will get him at my destination. Do I fly him ?

AmdWolfman
06-18-2012, 12:57 PM
I called the airport, he will be flying there for 155 bucks, not bad and well worth it for my kitty.

MagicFingers
06-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I would have said your pet travels the same way you do.....only in a carrier...I thought buses now let caged animals travel as planes let people take their animals on the plane with them in the cabin so long as they can fit in a carrier under the seat. VERY VERY annoying when the dog barks the entire trip.

AmdWolfman
06-21-2012, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't want my pet on the bus tho. Buddy said it is temperature corredt in the carge area of the plane, he won't freeze. Just be nice and cozy. I'm going to fly him for 105 one way,and i will take the bus.

MagicFingers
06-21-2012, 08:58 PM
why don't you fly and take him on the plane with you in a carrier and put him under your seat?

TNT
06-24-2012, 05:04 PM
he'll likely moew the entire trip (as you said annoying) and will be hunted by other passengers upon landing. lol air cargo is great used them alot, but he'll beat you there so make sure someone can pick him up for you.