PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder

RWGR
08-21-2012, 01:50 PM
I wonder if when they chop people up they do it tolerantly and compassionately

The body parts found in two Toronto area waterways in the past week belong to Guang Hua Liu, a 41-year-old woman from Toronto, police said Tuesday.

Liu was last seen on Friday, August 10, Peel Regional Police Inspector George Koekkoek said, according to a report from CNN affiliate CTV.

Liu was a Canadian citizen of Chinese descent who once owned a spa in Toronto, according to CTV.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/21/more-dismembered-human-remains-found-in-canada/

Huggy85
08-21-2012, 08:09 PM
I wonder if when they chop people up they do it tolerantly and compassionately

I'm sure they do..... and with the utmost of respect too.

Barry Morris
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm sure they do..... and with the utmost of respect too.

Absolutely, eh, Huggy? It's the Canadian way, after all!!!

Bluesky
08-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Probably some copycat killer got the idea from Magnotta..

The Voice
08-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Probably some copycat killer got the idea from Magnotta..

Or from Jeffery Dalmer or perhaps the hundreds(maybe thousands) of people that have killed that way before. Didn't we have a similar killing in our own city last year?

Huggy85
08-30-2012, 08:42 PM
YUUUUUUUUUUUP!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/29/us/florida-storage-body-parts/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Body parts found in auctioned Florida storage unit

For $900, the winning bid at a Pensacola storage auction got the contents of Unit B12 -- and a police investigation.

Police say body parts belonging to more than 100 people were found stored in formaldehyde inside the unit, in plastic containers, specimen cups, trash bags and even a 32-ounce Styrofoam cup from a convenience store. Some of the containers had cracked and leaked, police said.

The discovery was reported to police Friday after the purchaser of the unit began going through the items, said George Klages, manager of Uncle Bob's Storage.

riggs
08-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Lol @ yuuuuuuuup