PDA

View Full Version : List the Reasons

RWGR
07-11-2013, 11:24 AM
We all know racism is as ugly as it gets. We are also lucky enough to have a board with no racists. So, instead of arguing over our differences, let's celebrate our similarities.

List the reasons you're not racist:

* I sat by an African-American in second grade, and didn't cry

Add
07-11-2013, 12:15 PM
* I sat by an African-American in second grade, and didn't cry

Last year must have been so rough for you.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Last year must have been so rough for you.

Because I had a job?

Don't be so harsh on yourself, paynzy, you can break the vicious cycle of welfare dependency!!

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm not racist because I watched the Cosby show

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm not racist because when Chicago beat the Wings I said good series boys.

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm not racist because I don't consider ****stan a swear word.

Add
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Because I had a job?

Don't be so harsh on yourself, paynzy, you can break the vicious cycle of welfare dependency!!

You so funny mister. Which trailer park do you live in over there?

RWGR
07-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Which trailer park do you live in over there?

I own my house, sorry.

Don;t be so hard on yourself, Panzy, welfare is quite lucrative for the people who know how to milk the system...and something tells me, well, ...

http://download.installmob.com/animation/ccontennt/269-f/milk_cow_looking.gif?__sid=ggl&lang=en

Bill Nash
07-11-2013, 04:54 PM
I am not a racist because my p-e-n-i-s is bigger than most black men.

Bill Nash
07-11-2013, 04:56 PM
I am not a racist because I know how to use chopsticks, ....

RWGR
07-11-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm not racist because I watched the Cosby show

It's obvious the Cat doesn't have a racist bone in his body. It is troubling, however, that others have not stepped up to provide proof of their non-racism.

* I'm not racist because I like chocolate ice cream

* I'm not racist because I ate at Taco Bell last month

* I'm not racist because I didn't get mad when the Cleveland Indians beat the Tigers last week.

Add
07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I own my house, sorry.

Congratulations, welcome to the club.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I am not a racist because I know how to use chopsticks, ....

Now I dare anyone here to tell me you didn't get choked up when you read that!!

RWGR
07-11-2013, 04:59 PM
I'm not racist because when Chicago beat the Wings I said good series boys.

The love...it's all around us!!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/795416832/hCD283242/

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Congratulations, welcome to the club.

awwwwww!! You think "government subsidized" means "ownership"!

Too cute!! :)

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm not racist because I don't consider ****stan a swear word.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6513997824/h15AAA734/

Add
07-11-2013, 05:05 PM
awwwwww!! You think "government subsidized" means "ownership"!

Too cute!! :)

Whatever you say homeslice.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Whatever you say homslice.

First one to translate what Panzy's new word, "homslice", means, wins a night out with the Cat

The Voice
07-11-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm not a racist because I'm not afraid to admit the American fireworks made ours look like crap.

Add
07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
First one to translate what Panzy's new word, "homslice", means, wins a night out with the Cat

Don;t

Yoinks! You made a typo too!

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm not a racist because I'm not afraid to admit the American fireworks made ours look like crap.

Well ,that's not really a racist issue...but the idea is appreciated

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Yoinks! You made a typo too!

should read: Yoinks! You made a typo, too

Add
07-11-2013, 05:24 PM
should read: Yoinks! You made a typo, too

* Should read: Yoinks! You made a typo, too.

The Left Sock
07-11-2013, 05:27 PM
It is wonderful to see someone build a sandbox in the Soapbox, so all the tiny tots can frolic and play, without interrupting the adults who are trying to discuss 'big people' stuff.

Just keep a watchful eye out for neighborhood cats, who have a tendency to mistake little tykes in sandboxes, for little turds in litter boxes.

Add
07-11-2013, 05:29 PM
It is wonderful to see someone build a sandbox in the Soapbox, so all the tiny tots can frolic and play, without interrupting the adults who are trying to discuss 'big people' stuff.

Dude, you're on the internet. Get a social life and you won't take it so personal.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:30 PM
* Should read: Yoinks! You made a typo, too.

It's not a complete sentence, no need to capitalize.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:31 PM

I wonder if claiming non-racism because you went to a Muslim doctor is considered "adult" and "big people stuff"

Strange if it was, because it sounds like something a fifth grade kid would say, and believe.

RWGR
07-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Just keep a watchful eye out for neighborhood cats, who have a tendency to mistake little tykes in sandboxes, for little turds in litter boxes.

Mr Non-Racist strikes again!!

He takes one of the oldest racist jokes out there, and tries to form it to fit here.

Keep digging, Socky Wocky!! :)

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Sock, please don't translate this. Tosh and magic cards is not my idea of a fun night out.

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 06:31 PM
I wonder if claiming non-racism because you went to a Muslim doctor is considered "adult" and "big people stuff"

Strange if it was, because it sounds like something a fifth grade kid would say, and believe.

I took the liberty of copy and pasting his reasoning why he isn't a bigot. Let's take a look one more time because this scientific proof will be discussed in many journals for decades.. if not centuries.

I've been sitting on absolute proof that they are dead wrong, all along. I just never bothered to bring it forward, because I never felt that I owed them anything.

However, just in case there are people sitting on the sidelines, wondering who to believe in this huge convoluted mess, I offer this one piece of intelligence, that should help you formulate an informed decision, on who to believe.

You just need to answer one simple question: would someone who is bigoted against either Muslims or women, or someone who is biased in any way against foreign cultures or traditions, knowingly put their health and physical well-being into the hands of a female Muslim doctor from another country?

The obvious answer is no, of course they wouldn't. But that's been my situation"

"I've been sitting on absolute proof"

Instant classic

lynys
07-11-2013, 07:11 PM
I see I wasn't the only one who burst out laughing when I read it...

The Left Sock
07-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Did you guys hear the one about the Nazi who takes his wife to see the Jewish gynecologist,... ?

Yeah, that was a good one!

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Did you guys hear the one about the Nazi who takes his wife to see the Jewish gynecologist,... ?

Yeah, that was a good one!

Did you hear about the one about the sock who walked into the psychiatrist's office? He walks in and the doctor says "Lois, clear my schedule for the week."

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Or the one where the sock walks into a doctor's office who is from the middle east. The Sock walks in and the doctor says 'Well clearly you aren't racist"

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Or the one where the sock walks into the dentist's office. After the appointment the dentist says what color toothbrush would you like? Sock replies a rainbow one. Dentist says oh because you don't see any color as more importan than the other right? Sock says um surrre. Yes, yes that's why.

The Left Sock
07-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Just going out on a limb, but I would be willing to bet you are one of those people endlessly fascinated by a game of Tetris.

Spooky, I must be a psychic, huh?

KDawg
07-11-2013, 08:38 PM
I like licorice.

Black licorice is chewy and delicious. Red licorice tastes OK, but it's not chewy. In fact, I don't think it deserves to be called licorice at all.

I fear I am racist.

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Just going out on a limb, but I would be willing to bet you are one of those people endlessly fascinated by a game of Tetris.

Spooky, I must be a psychic, huh?

Sock: "i've been withholding information that shows absolute proof that I am a psychic. I will tell you how many fingers I am holding up without looking. "

RWGR
07-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Did you hear about the one about the sock who walked into the psychiatrist's office? He walks in and the doctor says "Lois, clear my schedule for the week."

The funny part about that joke is that the psychiatrist believes it will only take a week

RWGR
07-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Or the one where the sock walks into a doctor's office who is from the middle east. The Sock walks in and the doctor says 'Well clearly you aren't racist"

LOL!!!!

RWGR
07-11-2013, 10:21 PM
I like licorice.

Black licorice is chewy and delicious. Red licorice tastes OK, but it's not chewy. In fact, I don't think it deserves to be called licorice at all.

I fear I am racist.

Only half-racist.

You would offer your last piece of bread to an African-American, but in front of a starving Native-American you would buy a bag of Ruffles, eat one chip, then throw the rest of the bag away.

official soonet pu$$ycat
07-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Only half-racist.

You would offer your last piece of bread to an African-American, but in front of a starving Native-American you would buy a bag of Ruffles, eat one chip, then throw the rest of the bag away.

In his defense, she did not share her fish broth either.