PDA

View Full Version : How Convenient

RWGR
07-28-2013, 02:12 PM
NBC’s entertainment chief has announced several new high-profile projects in the works, including a four-hour miniseries about Hillary Rodham Clinton to star Diane Lane.

The role of Bill Clinton has not yet been cast, nor is there a completed script yet, NBC Entertainment Chairman Robert Greenblatt said at a Television Critics Association executive session, Variety reported Saturday.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/28/nbc-announces-hillary-clinton-miniseries-starring-/#ixzz2aNAc5XBD

How convenient, it will be ready just in time as the potential candidates for the 2016 presidential election start making their moves and positioning themselves. I'm sure the series will portray heroic Hillary, fighter for the downtrodden and heroine of females all over the known galaxy. I doubt they will show what a massive bit** she is; but why sweat the small stuff, like the truth and all?

I wonder who will play Monica? What special effect will represent the mark Hillary's wonderful hubby left on Monica's dress? Miracle Whip, maybe?

Glad the media is fair and impartial, and I hope the next president they help elect is just as wonderful and productive as the last president they helped elect...he's such a hard worker

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2013/May/Obama%20Golfing.jpg?1369600516

riggs
07-28-2013, 02:17 PM
4 more years of Dems after Obama? I would only enjoy what it does to you...

RWGR
07-28-2013, 02:18 PM
4 more years of Dems after Obama? I would only enjoy what it does to you...

Make me an even sharper and acerbic wit than before?

I'm afraid you would wilt in my presence. Already, with one hand tied behind my back, I totally destroy you with a mere wave of my hand.

riggs
07-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Make me an even sharper and acerbic wit than before?

I'm afraid you would wilt in my presence. Already, with one hand tied behind my back, I totally destroy you with a mere wave of my hand.

No, I mean, what it would do to you after you wake up.:svictory:

RWGR
07-28-2013, 02:22 PM
When you ever-rely on emoticons, as you have the last few posts, it is proof you are angry.

I win!!

riggs
07-28-2013, 02:25 PM
I win!!

Did you cross your arms and stamp your foot when you said that?

RWGR
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Did you cross your arms and stamp your foot when you said that?

I'm not going to lie, the anger you've exhibited the last few days is troubling. Everything okay? Government still sending you cheques?