PDA

View Full Version : Need help with your PC repair issues?

DaveB
12-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I was a PC repair technician for just over a year and have been around and involved with computers for the better part of a decade, and I've troubleshot everything from registry issues to virus/internet issues to OS reinstalls for PC/Mac.
If you are having PC issues and are seeking advice/help I would be more than willing to lend a hand. Just shoot me a PM.

Homey
05-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Please contact me at 705-257-8502 as I need to have someone repair an issue with my network. Thanks

Lance1
06-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Do you do the hardware part of it? I want a better video card but was told my 300w power supply can't handle video card upgrade and I would need a better power supply first.

Maybe just get you to install both the card and power supply at once.

Upper Decker
06-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Installing both is rather easy. Everything is labeled (unless you get an uber cheap Chinese model) and only goes into one place.

As for your psu issue - what kind of power supply do you currently have and what video card you planning on getting? If its a low power one, then a psu change might not even be required (once again you may have a Chinese model that's uber crap)(