PDA

View Full Version : Since when do

Soonet-china
05-06-2014, 05:30 PM
https://www.sootoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=72698
Respectable sooites get attacked by scum bags ???

dancingqueen
05-06-2014, 05:43 PM
uh.... welcome to the Saulter...

Soonet-china
05-06-2014, 05:47 PM

The Berean
05-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Since when??

Since alcohol!!!

Anapeg
05-06-2014, 07:41 PM
An non-premeditated, unwarranted attack would be odd. There would need be, one would presume, a reason, be it real or imagined to instigate an attack of such ferocity. The assaulted did seem to go from being at deaths door to coming home fairly rapidly though, no?

riggs
05-06-2014, 11:29 PM
An non-premeditated, unwarranted attack would be odd. There would need be, one would presume, a reason, be it real or imagined to instigate an attack of such ferocity. The assaulted did seem to go from being at deaths door to coming home fairly rapidly though, no?

I'm sure you're onto something Anapeg. I'll have to check my sugar levels after reading that piece...

Anapeg
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
I'm sure you're onto something Anapeg. I'll have to check my sugar levels after reading that piece...

You are safe, I used Saccharin.

OU812
05-07-2014, 08:07 AM
all i can say about that is that when ever there is a physical fight, there is a chance of permanent damage or death. from what i heard, the guy was struck once and then struck the concrete with his head. that is all it takes. i hope he recovers fully. i spend alot of time in bar/nightclub enviroments. (i play in a band). i haven't seen any JUSTIFIED violence yet. and alcohol in my opinion, just amplifys what you are thinking when you are sober. fighting is wrong. it fixes nothing and ruins everything. people that look for fights need to grow up.

riggs
05-07-2014, 09:39 AM
You are safe, I used Saccharin.

Not to minimize your writing style Anapeg, but I was referring to the sugar and spice article by Sootoday. One would almost think this reporter has a personal attachment to this story.

Anapeg
05-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Not to minimize your writing style Anapeg, but I was referring to the sugar and spice article by Sootoday. One would almost think this reporter has a personal attachment to this story.

So it is just myself, it did seem,....flowery, did it not?

riggs
05-07-2014, 11:04 AM
So it is just myself, it did seem,....flowery, did it not?

Flowery and slanted.........I would agree

harvey the wonder hamster
05-11-2014, 02:34 PM
People are different wherever they go, they're not the same around family and friends and when out in public can be complete butt holes to strangers they don't know, especially if they are drunk, no one really knows what happened and all we can do is speculate...sure to most people this person could have been respectable but something happened that night to instigate the attack and I'm not assuming anything