PDA

View Full Version : Groups/Get togethers?

lotsagifts
08-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I am looking for any type of groups offering such things as workshops, ceremonies, something like that. I also wouldn't mind doing some sort of group meditation etc etc. Any ideas or information would be awesome. Thank you.

PS....if none is known yet, anyone interested if I set something up?

Larimar
08-21-2007, 04:30 PM
You may have to set something up. I havn't heard of any groups before. Maybe someone else knows.

Fyre
08-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm relatively new to the Soo and have wondered the same thing about groups and get togethers. I'd be interested, at least for me, it's nice to have the connection of a group in many different aspects.

Light_Keeper
10-13-2007, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lotsagifts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for any type of groups offering such things as workshops, ceremonies, something like that. I also wouldn't mind doing some sort of group meditation etc etc. Any ideas or information would be awesome. Thank you.

PS....if none is known yet, anyone interested if I set something up? </div></div>

Yes, My centre offers all that, Light Haven Wellness Centre and School of Spiritual Integrety,
PM me, Meditation groups and many workshops are available