PDA

View Full Version : Good Doggy

Westender 3
08-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Windermere Baptist Conference Center's president and chief executive officer was arrested Aug. 5 on charges related to bestiality, Missouri Baptist Convention's newsjournal, The Pathway, reported.

Boone County Sheriff's Department Cyber Crimes Task Force detectives arrested Jerald (Jerry) Lee Hill, 56, of Roach, Mo., on charges of attempted unlawful sex with an animal and attempted animal abuse, according to St. Louis' CBS/KMOX News Radio's website. The arrest followed an investigation that began in late July when Hill allegedly posted an ad on Craigslist soliciting for an animal with which to have sex.

A detective with the Boone County Sheriff's Department Cyber Crimes Task Force went under cover and exchanged emails with Hill, getting him to travel to Columbia to engage in the act, according to KOMU television in Columbia. Detectives met Hill at a predetermined location and took him into custody.

http://www.bpnews.net/43126/windermere-conference-leader-arrested

Is this is why Christianists are always warning that marriage equality is a slippery slope to animal sex.

Barry Morris
08-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Nah, it's just sin.

Aristotle
08-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Protestant issue, this will be buried quickly

Anapeg
08-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Protestant issue, this will be buried quickly

You are not saying this is a problem peculiar to Protestants are you?

Barry Morris
08-11-2014, 01:54 PM

Heavens, no.

Anapeg
08-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Heavens, no.

In that case must be celebrating the fact it was not a Catholic.

Roach, Mo., where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Aristotle
08-11-2014, 03:16 PM

I'm saying when it involves a Protestant we are to simply wave it away as "sin".

When it's a Catholic issue, however, it is a damning condemnation of the RCC, etc.

How convenient.

But, I must say, not sure how many bestiality stories there are outside of this particular one.

Barry Morris
08-12-2014, 12:59 AM
....a damning condemnation of the RCC,

Only about coverups.

This applies to all who offend, but much more to those who hide them.

Luke 17:2
2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
(KJV)

Anapeg
08-12-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm saying when it involves a Protestant we are to simply wave it away as "sin".

When it's a Catholic issue, however, it is a damning condemnation of the RCC, etc.

How convenient.

But, I must say, not sure how many bestiality stories there are outside of this particular one.

Definitely not your everyday sort of report I will agree. To add, Barry's post re; cover ups, is less likely today due to the fact police are not as sensitive to money and social standing as they once where. The police at one time protected people of status and/or wealth. It was more the norm whereas today criminal acts by any peer group are looked at similarly at least if not exactly the same.

Barry Morris
08-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Definitely not your everyday sort of report I will agree. To add, Barry's post re; cover ups, is less likely today due to the fact police are not as sensitive to money and social standing as they once where. The police at one time protected people of status and/or wealth. It was more the norm whereas today criminal acts by any peer group are looked at similarly at least if not exactly the same.

All that is fortunately true.

But the welthy can still afford better lawyers.

As was said years ago, "O.J. got off because hundreds of black guys didn't!"

Barry Morris
08-12-2014, 12:55 PM
....When it's a Catholic issue, however, it is a damning condemnation of the RCC, ..

Ya know, I suspect that's the way you'd see it if my dog took a leak while looking in Rome's direction!!!

Aristotle
08-12-2014, 05:13 PM
I would suspect you point your dog in the direction of Rome!!!

Barry Morris
08-12-2014, 07:00 PM
I would suspect you point your dog in the direction of Rome!!!

:) :) :)