PDA

View Full Version : Gay Republicans are Coming!

The Left Sock
09-05-2014, 12:59 PM
So far, the only openly gay politicians on the American political landscape hail from the Democrat side of the floor, but this could be changing, and soon!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/04/politics/gop-spox-pushes-same-sex-marriage/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Can you imagine a gay Republican President?

Don't answer too soon.... many crusty old white guys in America are still gobsmacked that a black man is living in the White House!

Barry Morris
09-05-2014, 01:42 PM
They're still in the closet, so they can keep their seats.

The Left Sock
09-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Trying to protect their backsides, huh?

That didn't sound right!

No seriously, who is hiding in the closet? Elected Democrats, or Republicans? The news story stated there are six openly gay members of the US House, and one Senator, and they are all Democrats. Who are the closeted Republicans?

Aristotle
09-05-2014, 04:43 PM
So far, the only openly gay politicians on the American political landscape hail from the Democrat side of the floor, but this could be changing, and soon!

Sock's grasp of history is, once again, great fodder for jokes, but not much else ...

Log Cabin Republicans got its start in California during the late 1970s.

http://www.logcabin.org/about-us/our-history/

Aristotle
09-05-2014, 04:44 PM

Link? Source?

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Gay Republicans are living in depression for being forced in the closet and he is yucking it up. A real shame.

Aristotle
09-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Gay Republicans are living in depression for being forced in the closet and he is yucking it up. A real shame.

Laughing at someone being depressed is fine.

Not thinking the power outage in Soo, Mich, last night was a human tragedy on the scale not seen since the Khmer Rouge...now THAT is a crime against humanity and all decency.

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Laughing at someone being depressed is fine.

Not thinking the power outage in Soo, Mich, last night was a human tragedy on the scale not seen since the Khmer Rouge...now THAT is a crime against humanity and all decency.

A treasure chest of one- liners. And two-liners. And 200-liners.

Barry Morris
09-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Link? Source?

Don't bother asking for link/sources for things that are perfectly obvious to anyone but you!!

The Voice
09-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Just because you say it's obvious doesn't mean its obvious.

The Voice
09-06-2014, 11:07 AM

What was it we were saying about rumors and innuendo??

Aristotle
09-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't bother asking for link/sources for things that are perfectly obvious to anyone but you!!

I offer you guys a golden opportunity to prove me wrong by asking you to simply provide a link or source to your contentions. Provide one, and I slump away, tail firmly between legs.

But I've never slumped away with tail firmly between my legs. You know why? Because you never provide a source or link. And you know why that is?

Because they don't exist.

The Left Sock
09-06-2014, 05:55 PM
You're asking for proof of a currently elected Republican in either the House or the Senate, who is currently gay but concealing it?

Really?

If there was proof they were gay, would they still be in the closet?

Asking a paradoxical question, and offering to slump away based on the outcome, isn't exactly bravery, now is it?

Aristotle
09-07-2014, 07:40 AM
You're asking for proof of a currently elected Republican in either the House or the Senate, who is currently gay but concealing it?

Really?

If there was proof they were gay, would they still be in the closet?

Asking a paradoxical question, and offering to slump away based on the outcome, isn't exactly bravery, now is it?

And we can wrap another one up!

NEXT!!! :) :) :)

The Left Sock
09-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Feel free to slump away, anyway.

We'll try our best to get over it - Pinky-promise!

Aristotle
09-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Sock,any update on the pregnant fetus, or the purple chickens McDonald's is using?

Barry Morris
09-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Sock,any update on the pregnant fetus, or the purple chickens McDonald's is using?

Thing the thong!!

Aristotle
09-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Thing the thong!!

My suspicions are confirmed!! :):) :)